The Corroboree
Hedonix

crazy dreams

my gf woke me up at about 2am this morning - she said she got scared because i was speaking what sounded to her like some asian language.. she couldnt tell me what it sounded like apart from asain. but said it was very clear and went on for a good minute. strange. when she woke me the dream i was having at the time - I was reading some symbols off a round stone plate. i felt pretty weird.

anyone ever spoken different languages in their dreams? i can only speak english myself.

i'm going to record my sleeping see if i can make sense of any future dream gibberish.

Edited by Hedonix

Keep some sort of voice recording device near your bed - your mobile with the application ready to go will suffice - so if it happens again your girlfriend can record it.

My ex-gf use to dream in Portuguese. She moved to an English speaking country at a very young age, and spoke with that English accent. For some odd reason she spoke in Portuguese in her sleep. The mind is a complex thing.

This reminds me of a Philip K Dick book, Valis. Great book about a writer in the midst of losing his mind (maybe).

In it Phil starts speaking ancient greek after eating some acid. He writes down what he has been saying phonetically and it is later translated.

I have apparently spoken in tongues.

I have dreams where I am actually there...I mean I know it's me and I have lately been asking for portals to open and let me see some people somewhere...a black and white swirl starts and then it morphs into total strangers faces doing random things, I can ask for female or male and the visions change as i request with clarity that makes HD look poor quality. A few nights ago I was semi hovering above the ground out in the forest and was noticing a lot of new sub patches, stopping on a whim mid flight to inspect then moving on. After a while I was on the edge of a road and noticed a vehicle coming along the road towards me, it slowed down and I tried to read the writing on the side of the doors, it was a launguage or text my mind was unfamiliar with, the car drove by and I kept flying and eventually came to a very small town, 1 shop that was also a servo, I stopped and tried to read the writing again but couldn't, what i could hear was my mind interpreting it and i heard some sort of sounds.

I began to ask for a closer look at the cars and the writing on the servo stations outside walls and the swinging signs...same couldn't read it but my mind was processing it. Then I asked to see clearly any people who were around, a being came out of the servo and slid into the old wagon parked out the front, I quickly asked please I need to see the persons face clearly...what happened next was nothing short of shocking..I zoomed in on the persons face and it appeared human but was being transfered from what I can only say was reptilian, it's eyes where like a chameleons and closed from side to side instead of up and down, it shifted very quickly into the face of an ordinary man with a beard...then out of the blue it spoke to me telepathically.."you are not to see us and you will not ever come into contact with anything here, leave this place imeadiately, the mans face morphed back into the reptillian looking creature then quickly morphed into a faceless being and got in the wagon and drove off, the number plates where in some sort of alien script. I tried to follow but now could not move at all, after a bit I could move again and continued flying around the bushland looking at patches of mushrooms and just loving the experience. I ended up in the middle of a field and stopped near a fallen tree to look for more mushrooms.

I looked up and saw the old wagon parked in the field behind the fallen tree with the being sitting inside looking at me, it morphed from faceless to the reptilian again and made a sound that was like a high frequency rapid oscillating pulse wave or sawtooth wave combined..it was around 16k or thereabouts my mind calculated. The tone was malevolent in pitch my mind decided so I started to back off slowly but felt very heavy...once again it let out the tone and morphed it's features very fast between a man with a beard and the reptile and the faceless being. I was not welcome and turned away, I looked back and the being raised it's hands to it's temples and made some sort of flickering twitch then there was no being at all inside the car...I stopped looked harder and asked to see more...the car moved off on it's own and i never saw it again. I got back near the road and watched other vehicles pass me by but couldn't tell who or what was driving them, I finally flew down into a revene and sat amongst some wet rocks and watched some water trickle down them into a muddy little pool, my mind was processing the info but was not releasing it to me as something coherent...it was saying the text or the language over and over but seemingly would not bounce it down to me for interpretation.

About a week ago when trying desperately to sleep I asked my guide to show me something, anything...the blurring started and then cleared to reveal the face of a man, then my guide said this man has killed someone and has not been caught, if you see him you will have done good and peace will come to the soul of the person he killed, basically asking me to find this man and get him arrested, then my visions went into the story of what he did and who he killed but not completely why, it showed me the murder and where it was, what the man was wearing and an extremely clear close up of his panic stricken face after he killed the person...details even down to the tie and shirt he was wearing, all i can do now is just wait i guess and see if I do come across this man somewhere sometime in life, but the visions could not have been more clear on concise if they tried.

Dreaming for me is something I can't explain..i have a keeper that I can request things from...I'll just tell one more and leave it cause this one freaked me out so much..

Last weekend the biggest race for 2 yr old horses in the world "the Golden slipper" was held at Rosehill race track..the night before I asked my guide to show me the last 50 yards of the race because I wanted to see who wins the race...well it showed me the race clearly, it showed me "crystal lily" winning and running to the outside fence in the race and winning by a half length, it showed me the 2nd horse decision time in the centre of the track and the 3rd horse more strawberries finishing close in along the rail...I asked to replay the finish over and over again for me...the next day when I watched the race, the coldest shivers ran down my back you could ever imagine...the finish of the race was EXACTLY as I had seen it the night before...I'm still freaked by that a week later.

My family have told me that they've caught me sitting upright in bed and sounding like I'm speaking in tongues. I tried to record myself but all I got after weeks of recording was silence and two curses :s