The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sethomopod

Moving Sale....

Hey peeps! :)

As to not clutter the forum with my moving sale stuff, I'm gonna have two threads, One for stuff going on eBay, and one for things I would prefer to go to wonderful people! Also, some things, I may not be allowed to sell on eBay, :innocent_n:

I'll ask a mod to delete al my other threads and just leave the two going....

I've already had alot of support from you guys already, so just wanted to say thanks to those who know who they are!

Ok, So the latest items I want to go to good peeps are as follows;

A set of 2 ultra funky retro mushroom flour/sugar pots. These are a 70's collectors dream! I'm confident that these will sell quickly on eBay, but because of the mushroom theme, (the reason I bought them) I'm hoping someone here will see their value... I'm asking $80 for both, (plus postage) This may seem like alot, But they are a collectors item, that I would prefer to go to someone who appreciates them!

pics....

http://pbckt.com/s1.diSe

Also, a couple of books,,, I'm gonna ask $8 for postatge, cos it's easy and express! they are;

Body Invaders - Sexuality and the postmodern condition. $10

The Projection of the Astral Body - By Sylvan Muldoon & Hereward Carrington. $10,

From Dusk Till Dawn - Screenplay. By Quentin Tarantino. $10,

Secrets of The Heart - By Kahlil Gibran. $10,

The Alchemist - By Paulo Coelho. $10,

Quantum Technology - By Gerard Milburn, $10,

Jim Morrison, Dark Star, $15 (maybe a bit more postage cos it's a wide book)

Everything is Permitted, The Making of Naked Lunch - $20.

I also have an original 'Twin Peaks' Script signed by some of the cast, cant find it right now but pm me if interested.....

Allen Ginsberg - Journals 1954-1958 - Hardcover with sleeve. $20(800g so $10.90 postage)

Jack Kerouac - Selected Letters 1940-1956- Hardcover with sleeve. $20 (1.1kg so $10.90 postage)

Plutonian ode and other poems by Allen Ginsberg - $10,

Mozart & the Wolf Gang - Anthony Burgess - $10,

Protest, The Beat Generation And The Angry Young Men, $15,

The Portable Beat Reader. $15,

The Western Lands, By William S Burroughs $10,

The Place of The Dead Roads, By William S Burroughs $10,

Cities of the Red Night, By William S Burroughs $10,

Also have a very rare childrens book called 'Snowshoe', Teaching children about ECKANKAR... $20...

The Mark Henson 'Leap of Faith' blotter art, I'll sell for $20...

If there are any comic fiends out there, I have a complete collection of 2000 AD prog 735 - 855, Worth alot so only serious PM's please!

pic's

http://pbckt.com/s1.d4KV

I'll Add things later,,, and Thanks again for all the support! you guys rock! :worship:

S

Edited by sethomopod

oh , sigh, i had a set of 3 of those shroom containers, but i had to leave them behind. idk what i did with them but i hope they went to someone nice

some good books in there. hmmmm