The Corroboree
ref1ect1ons

'Cowgate'

All propaganda. Doesn't matter whether you eat meat or vegetables, whether you think climate change is real or not or man made or not - they will all be corporatized and taxed more and more if the NWO continues building it's global architecture.

isnt it a bit suspect that a photo of a 'no wound kill' does not show the animal in an angle that reveals the area shot?

any idea how long from shooting to actual death, not just incapacitated?

cheers for posting

isnt it a bit suspect that a photo of a 'no wound kill' does not show the animal in an angle that reveals the area shot?

any idea how long from shooting to actual death, not just incapacitated?

cheers for posting

no not at all sus :) all pics of this nature are taken with respect for the animal, there is no such thing as a 'no wound kill' with big game bowhunting.

The death would be fast as the lung/heart shot would have the effect of suffocation as well as hemorrhage.

This camel was used to feed his family & friends for quite some time.

haha oky my arm is twisted :)

i am sure those who are sensitive to this will choose not to look @ it as the posts b4 have asked to see so dont boil my bacon K

post-7329-12713056215_thumb.jpg

Well there you go....his even got a smile on his face like he didn't feel a thing :P

Nice shot though with a cross bow. It is harder than people think and that looks like a clean shot unless....if we flip it over :P