The Corroboree
sethomopod

Moving Sale....

Hey Guys and Gals,

Some of you may have read that I'm moving to Vietnam in about 6 months, (hopefully sooner) So I'm in the process of selling most of my belongings.

There will be a few plants and seeds on there but alot of other stuff too.. some collectables (like the nintendo nes I've posted in the nostalgia thread, A Peter Jackson 'Bad Taste' Collectors tin etc), jewellery, even baby stuff..

The list will be ever growing over the next month or so. So please have a look and see if theres anything you might like.... Please help the moving fund!!!

Thanks everyone!:)

Sethomopod..

http://shop.ebay.com.au/emu_ethnos/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

How come your moving? You got quite a few NES games there as well. I actually don't have a few and I have about 300 games.

How do you actually move overseas, do u have to have a job there before u arrive or can u just rock up :D

How come your moving? You got quite a few NES games there as well. I actually don't have a few and I have about 300 games.

I'm moving to manage the Vietnamese division of our family business, Growing and exporting mangoes..

How do you actually move overseas, do u have to have a job there before u arrive or can u just rock up :D

You move by being on the Board of Directors of a company that has invested over 1.2 million USD in infrastructure and technology transfer, Employ over 50 locals, and help them create an industry in fruit exportation! (head deflates to original size)

Or you can "just rock up". I met a woman in Nha Trang that had been renewing her tourist visa for 16 years. She does however help victims of landmines by fundraising online, and building special bikes that amputees could cruise around on and sell postcards. She is well known and loved by the Vietnamese community, so you never know, if you go somewhere and spend most your time helping their needy, you may be suprised how long they'll let you stay!

Also teach english! do a TESOL course and get a working visa, you can spend a year in one country, then a year in another and so on! Theres plenty of demand...

Edited by sethomopod

how is the "Alligator creek" strain distinguished from the FNQ?

Firstly, I apologize for the multiple posts, I havent quite figured out how to use the multipost function:blush:

Ginga, My theories on this are because of the surrounding mountains, which are in a crescent shape. I have a theory that this affects the humidity of the area slighty.. There are literally 1000's if vines in the Townsville and Burdekin area of which a fair few I have taken samples of..... To collect different strains, For some reason the Alligator creek ones always come up "stronger".

The main constant is the healthiest vines are close to creeks and little waterways, Alligator creek has this, plus what I believe is an increased humidity... they just love it!

I have been having some problems with ebay removing some listings...:blush:

I'm not even gonna bother putting these up, so if anyones interested?

1 x 250ml Separatory Funnel with stopcock - $100

I x 24/29 Graham style Coiled Condenser - $80

'Leap of Faith' Blotter art by Mark Henson.. With Certificate of Authenticity. - $50

All prices do not include postage.... depends on where you are of course..

and a happy Viridis too... (the Viridis is on eBay)

On another note, If there are any shredders in Townsville, I also have a Line 6 HD147 (A MILLION TONES!!!!) and Randall Cab (4 x 12 Vintage Celestion 30's)..RRP at $4800, Sell for $3800. One year old... Sadly no live gigs, so not flogged (:() Used for recording only. (this is THE perfect head to record with!)... I say in Townsville because I wouldnt want to ship it... Surrounding areas, I will deliver....

Been having so many problems uploading multiple pics lately... I'm missing something somwhere along the line..:wacko:

So heres pics on photobucket...

check em out!....

Cheers!:)

http://pbckt.com/s1.dFKv

Edited by sethomopod

Oh dude, you shouldnt sell the guitar..

I know, it's heartbreaking, But theres no real option getting it there without costing an arm and a leg, in one piece or not getting stolen..

Not selling my guitar though, only the head and quadbox, Thats coming with me, just gonna have to get something over there...

Could you leave the guitar here with someone you trusted?

And also, I want that Nintendo! I need to rebid...

Could you leave the guitar here with someone you trusted?

And also, I want that Nintendo! I need to rebid...

I'm taking the guitar with me fancy, Couldnt leave without it! I'd go mad! It's my beautiful amplifier that I'm selling....It's a tone junkies immaculate fix! I really hope it goes to a good home, get's tucked in at night, Told that it is loved at least 5 times a day and gets checked regularly for measles, mumps and whooping cough...:wub:

So you put a bid on the nintendo hey?:lol: A little inside info: Theres quite a few peeps watching it, so if you are keen, I suggest being online near the end of the auction..It may get hectic in the last minutes... (hopefully) Have you bought off me before by chance? disabled german? (which would sound wierd if you're not who I think you are!:lol:)

Edited by sethomopod

LOLOL yep I've bought off you before a couple of times, that's me. Yeah hopefully I'll remember to be online at the right time this time... missed other auctions cos I forgot :rolleyes:

Ahh the guitar I meant the Pantera signed one, that's too awesome to sell!

..... :unsure:

Edited by sethomopod

LOLOL yep I've bought off you before a couple of times, that's me. Yeah hopefully I'll remember to be online at the right time this time... missed other auctions cos I forgot :rolleyes:

Ahh the guitar I meant the Pantera signed one, that's too awesome to sell!

Yeah I know!! it's one of my most prized possesions! (Hey Quantam_reality, I'm guessing this was the guitar you were referring to aswell,) I met them in Brisbane on The Great Southern Trendkill tour. Dunno if you read about it, But I got Dimebag to sign my arm and I got it tattooed!! The most terrible looking tatt but by far my proudest.. the only reason I can part with the guitar is because I have a little piece of Dimes with me forever! Dimebag was a MASSIVE influence on my style, He was like a Jimi Hendrix,,, You could play his notes, but you'll never 'sound' like him! I cried ALOT when I heard the news! I grieved... so, yeah, it's pretty special to me, but I have to make sacrifices for the greater good.. Just like the gut wrenching decision to sell my amp.. This is all to start a new life for my family...,

also, do you want me to pm u a day before the auction ends?, no trouble.. :wink:

On another note to everyone, Cos you're all great peeps, I'm dropping the price of the 250ml Sep Funnel to $70 and the Graham style condenser to $50, Also the Blotter art to $35..... (plus postage of course) give me a bit and I'll have some pics up on photobucket.. (still having probs with pics)

Thanks everyone!

Condenser - http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae138/sethomopod/?action=view&current=30032010151.jpg

Sep Funnel - http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae138/sethomopod/?action=view&current=30032010150.jpg

Blotter Art - http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae138/sethomopod/?action=view&current=29032010138.jpg

http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae138/sethomopod/?action=view&current=29032010141.jpg

Whoops... double post :slap:

Edited by sethomopod

Hey Peeps!

I have an Absinthe kit for sale, It contains 7 measured bags of herbs to make 1 Litre of your very own, authentic Absinthe, Includes;

Mentha spicata,

Illicium Verum,

Radix Angelicae,

Artem. Absinthium

Foeniculum dulce,

Coriandrum Sativum

Hyssop

And of course the amount of Wormwood added is variable.. Comes with a sticker for the bottle, and a traditional Absinthe spoon...

I paid 35 euros for it so I hope asking $40 plus postage isnt too much....

Still having probs with pics.....

Here they are on photo bucket...

http://pbckt.com/s1.dhsY

Also listed on ebay;

A Collectors edition Optimus Prime Figurine,

A rare Charlie Chaplain wall hanging,

A 'Fender' watch, Fat 55mm band,

Some funky checkered 40 eyed boots,

Some Thomas the tank Engine unopened sets,

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hilter, (A VERY interesting read! Such intelligence, Such silver tounged Madness!!)

Cheers

Edited by sethomopod