The Corroboree
larosini

E. coca seeds

Hello,

I have fresh E. coca seeds, price is 20 euro per 10 seeds, 40 euro per 10 pregermination seeds and 20 euro small plant (3 months).

Please pm or [email protected]

Edited by larosini

This thread will probably end up being deleted but I am bored, so I'll reply. You are probably based in Netherlands and your stuff is not going to get through anyways - at least not to Aus. You also might want to consider adding a bit more to the community rather than than just trying to sell your stuff.

Yes I based to Netherlands, but this seeds price is very low, usually cost is 100 euro. I want that people have this interesting plant in home.

The last batch of seeds i bought of you are flourishing nicely, in fact i will soon have some fresh seed of my own.

I wish ! :(

please dont tease us with such offers.

Edited by Mr B.caapi

Hi Larosini:

Do you remember that I had paid 30 euro for pregerminated seeds from you last october, but I never received it. You write me that packet is returned to you but you dont't know why, and at that time you haven't others.I you have got it know, please send me it ( you have my money) or a small plant for the same price. Thanks a lot. rafa

Hello,

I have fresh E. coca seeds, price is 20 euro per 10 seeds, 40 euro per 10 pregermination seeds and 20 euro small plant (3 months).

Please pm or [email protected]

these wouldnt make it to australia would they? or have they already ?

give me my money larosini you lier, DON'T BUY OF LAROSINI, HE"S FULL OF SHIT

I might have berries this year and there's no way I'll ask 20 euro. But I'm based in the same region, no idea if this 'll come trough to OZ ...

I might have berries this year and there's no way I'll ask 20 euro. But I'm based in the same region, no idea if this 'll come trough to OZ ...

When would your plants be in berry?

I doubt they would get through, customs is very vigilant here.