The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Slybacon

I cant beleive its not Moroccan Hashish

Received a small container of "I cant believe its not Moroccan Hashish" today and thought i would try it out. I smoked a small amount probably 2 match heads maybe more on top of a cone with another green product i have here ;). Wow , really impressed definitely more then just having the green on its own, well way more actually. I feel a very mellow hash like high.

Has anyone else had success with this, its available in the shop, would be keen to hear other peeps opinions?

~boom

Edited by Slybacon

I love the stuff, Try hot knifing some it seems to be even better than ontop of a cone.

Hot knifing? elaborate..

Peace

Hot knifing? elaborate..

I havent done so, but a cousin told me.

Two ppl required, person one: Get two knives and heat it up on the stove. When knives are hot 'pick up' hashish with them. It will vapourise very nicely between them.

Meanwhile person two is holding a coke bottle with bottom removed, he/she chases the smoke with this device.

I can do it alone. You need two wide butter knives the wider the better and a maccas straw. Heat them up on the blue part of your gas stove flame then pick the hash up with the knives. Gentle rub the knives together so more of the product comes in contact with the hot knife. As the product vapourises just inhale with the maccas straw. U lose a liitle smoke this way , but u loses some when u smoke a joint or something anyway.

About to have a go spotting this stuff now. (spotting is hot knifing)

^^^^ will report tomorrow about spot method when totally straight. Hard to tell the strength whit other stuff in my system.

Try a plastic funnel instead of the maccas straw, you miss way less smoke that way. This method works well with quite a few different substances cos you can get a decent heat without an actual flame. I use one fat heavy butter knife and one regular kinda knife for picking up seems to pickup easier without wasting the smoke. The heavy knife holds more heat so maximises the smoke too.

Hillbilly

Hows is this stuff on its own? What are the effectos?

Very sedating. It is remarkably similar to cannabis. Its excellent with red wine too ;)

asdasd

Edited by Teljkon

^^^^ My friend reckons its Hemia. Pretty easy to grow and obtain methinks.