The Corroboree
sharxx101

Cielo Caapi rooted cuttings

I have a fair few rooted cielo cuttings that are almost fully rooted just wondering who is interested in buying or trading some.

The cuts range from 10cm to 20cm some are very thick, The fattest ones will go first. I am selling them for $20 each plus postage costs.

Also who is interested in a black caapi rooted cutting I will have some of those by the end of feb to early march.

Please post your interest here, I will get a pic when they are fully rooted.

Put me down for a black caapi please!

definitely keen for a black caapi cutting.

No one want cielo?

im intersted in cielo but cash is tight at the moment, will let you know after rainbow when ive assesed the financial damage

Hey sharx how do you find the caapi goes in the cooler months in southern climates, e.g. Victoria?

Also do they require highly humid conditions all year round?

Hey sharx how do you find the caapi goes in the cooler months in southern climates, e.g. Victoria?

Also do they require highly humid conditions all year round?

Hey bud I find that the plant likes high humidity except for black caapi which is more resistant to the cold and low humidity. I have a cielo and a black caapi in the ground and the cielo doesnt seem to like it as much here. I have friends that have large cielo plants in the ground in melb so maybe when they have a big enough root system they can survive the harsh melb climate.

also interested in some black caapi.

appreciate it.

There will be 6 avaliable for $30 each plus $8 postage express. the cuts arnt the thickest but will have a massive root system. The first 6 people to pay will get them.

Pickup avaliable for people in melb :)

There will be 6 avaliable for $30 each plus $8 postage express. the cuts arnt the thickest but will have a massive root system. The first 6 people to pay will get them.

Pickup avaliable for people in melb :)

Just a reminder that they wont be ready till late feb/ early march

")