The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
reptyle

Blind faith in disbelief

Curiosity brought me to wondering...how is it...without such empirical proof of the atheist hypothesis that such an unerring certainty in the "non-existence" of certainly pre-defined notions of that which could and more specifically should be something known and trusted could be refuted...as simply as a blind man would be made to see, and hence forth take for granted such vision.

The simplistic view, doing experiments using heat, though often times resulting in unexpected results, does not negate the existence of the heat, or its noticeable effect upon the individual...am i to tell you that it is not hot and expect you not to burn?

There is a twisting of the mind that liberates one from the anguish of the impossible...there is a machine built for creating doorways, openings, portals...as there are many built to close them.

once you learn to love, and know that it is the underlying substrate behind personality, wisdom shall grow from the identification with that which is knowing...from such wisdom, wealth develops, welath of experience, wealth of emotions, wealth of that which is never truly owned, from these various wealths, springs the liberated being, immutable in perfection, and completly free in the eyes of men and Gods...freedom is enjoying digging a well...liberation is watching the people drinking from it.

So sir doubtalot, i beg the question, whom art thou, and to where shalt thou returnest?

allow me the peace of mind of such solidarity in the knowledge of that which accordingly may not be known...agnosis is not a cool guy, and she doesnt even know her own name!

post-455-126215577725_thumb.jpg

Edited by reptyle

Very creative.

And you're either acutely aware or absolutely ignorant that a speaker says what they are heard to say and not what they intend to say.

I am acutely aware that the speaker says what they say and that there is a force which provides feedback based on interpretive programs which often are not perfectly aligned and which refract the transmission creating shades of possible interpretation, for further thought.

The telling of the thought becomes the cause and the effect is the reorganization of what is at one point in solid state time, moving the reference point to a new coordinate.

An echo when bouncing off mountains forms completely new, though predictable, wave variations.

Ignorance has no place in this sphere...information and its relative continuity perhaps pleases only those with the need for continuance.

root becomes stem becomes leaf becomes atmosphere, or becomes petiole becomes flower becomes seeds...they are very different though still branch from the same. in this wise, apparent conjunctions please only those with the mind of limits...liberated form is a listening device processing its own song.

I'll try to keep my words above 3 syllables then.

The subjective experience of transcendental universal truth by its nature lies beyond the boundaries of linguistic description.

If this subjective experience therefore is incommunicable, irretrevable from the personal, absolutely isolated from any other mind, then what is it worth? What distinguishes your subjective revelations from the incommunicable occurring in 6 billion other minds?

Is that a rhetorical question or are you asking honestly what it is worth? It's free. Though not worthless.

Subjective/objective dichotomy is a false premise designed by those without the vocabulary to communicate through thought formation the ultimate truth relatively.

The conception that it is being communicated, divides the world into portions of identification...the more essential understanding is that through information the being travels to its chosen location within it's own self, modifying vantage points and that which is capable of witnessing's self definition of itself.

This is reportable, as the crack of a shot. Two and the same in action.

It seems, IME that such revelations of an omnipotent overarching unity to existence (or god) is itself an evolution of the previous such memory that progresses through the stages of perceived seperation and re-unification. It is our separated ego and free will which provides alternate subjective viewpoints of the one being to form communications about itself that are "same same but different" for otherwise there'd be no transcendental revelations of said unity.. or self similarity in the infinitely novel fractal with its never ending emergent factors... branching from a singular source.

Elucidating the essential truth will not be achieved with only scientifically defined mechanisms but also spiritual metaphors, metaphysical mechanisms of absolute order whose operations paradoxically form/reflect the chaos of free-will.

Good work Reptyle. If for nothing more than a collective appreciation of the harmonious beauty of nature/god, these tales of the inexpressible are worthwhile.

also we all need a drink from time to time.

There is beauty in the irrefutable, that which thrives off adrenal compulsion and forces itself through opposition to experience joy holds the lives of One Hunahpu and Seven Hunahpu in its cold deathloving grasp...

such a game requites distant lovers...impeccability is form in art.

The subjective experience of transcendental universal truth by its nature lies beyond the boundaries of linguistic description.

Agreed...

clarification, categorization and formulaic descriptions are tools of the untrained mind.

Carl Jung

We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect; we apprehend it just as much by feeling. Therefore, the judgement of the intellect is, at best, only the half of truth, as must, if it be honest, also come an understanding of its inadequacy.

otherwise tools of the trained mind to train that which is untrained...

and as for Carl...who says i was pretending?

I understand wholly through intellect, i act through feeling.

In such a circumstance as i am driven to indulge in understanding i presume one may be led to believe she was faking it...

If this subjective experience therefore is incommunicable, irretrevable from the personal, absolutely isolated from any other mind, then what is it worth?

it's only worth as much as the experiencer learns from it

communicating the experience isn't necissary. only the positive actions which are a result of the wisdom gained from the exprience have any importance.

Communication involves giving coordinates to a experiential point in time...from such a point aspects of nature can be apprehended.

This is why metaphors or allegories can bring one into a state of gnosis, or shared revelation...the experience should be thought of as a place, and an impression of that place based on the angle of intersection or trajectory of the consciousness as it passes through.

It is possible through the path of compassion to truly be in touch with others thoughts and emotions, in a realisable and tactile way...to doubt this is immature.

Compassion is union, wisdom is a teacher guiding a student.