The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrowDan

Nookers are snitching. "new post"

( link to the post of members snitching).

http://www.thenook.o...showtopic=72957

"Whiterasta" "Nookie" and others are snitching there and here. Be careful everyone.

Whiterasta has a PIG for a avitar pic. How fitting????

I gave them my safe address and the cops came there.

GrowDan

Whiterasta saying "What the hell are you doing? take down this listing before it is reported! you have until the end of the day!" doesn't mean to me that he (Whiterasta) will report it, but rather that he has concern someone else will which will cause eBay to ban legitimate cactus collector sales of Trichocereus. That he said "you have till the end of the day" is clearly tongue in cheek from my perspective and meant to cause concern in the seller of the questionable product so that he might remove it of his own accord. I doubt Whiterasta ever would have actually reported the matter to eBay.

~Michael~

I might also add that nookie saying "Reporting such auctions to ebay staff has proven fruitless. Reporting auctions of people in the US selling lw's as arios has also proven fruitless" doesn't necessarily imply that he has done such reporting himself.

~Michael~

Whiterasta saying "What the hell are you doing? take down this listing before it is reported! you have until the end of the day!" doesn't mean to me that he (Whiterasta) will report it, but rather that he has concern someone else will which will cause eBay to ban legitimate cactus collector sales of Trichocereus. That he said "you have till the end of the day" is clearly tongue in cheek from my perspective and meant to cause concern in the seller of the questionable product so that he might remove it of his own accord. I doubt Whiterasta ever would have actually reported the matter to eBay.

~Michael~

That's BS you using your influence to have this removed. Why are you protecting snitches?

Of course he claiming it was a joke now. They are cold busted in their own words.

People have the right to know.

I might also add that nookie saying "Reporting such auctions to ebay staff has proven fruitless. Reporting auctions of people in the US selling lw's as arios has also proven fruitless" doesn't necessarily imply that he has done such reporting himself.

~Michael~

If they are going out of their way to report a Ebay seller not hurting TheNook. Then what could they be doing to members on the nook or here they don't like?

People have the right to know.

GrowDan

~Michael~

Thanx Michael, Yes it was a PM to a person I know loosely and was sent tongue in cheek with the ominous "you have till the end of the day" as the punchline. Jeebus, Never in a million yrs would I thought someone would dig this up and think it was ammo. It really shows how desperate this person is to vent his frustration and anger.

I will say this guy has an extensive list of threatening PM's at the nook he sent prior to his ban with what he wrote being almost sureal in it's divorce from reality and keyboard bravado.

I would say sorry he ended up on your door but it was inevitable he show up here too.

Peace Oz,

WR

Thanx Michael, Yes it was a PM to a person I know loosely and was sent tongue in cheek with the ominous "you have till the end of the day" as the punchline. Jeebus, Never in a million yrs would I thought someone would dig this up and think it was ammo. It really shows how desperate this person is to vent his frustration and anger.

I will say this guy has an extensive list of threatening PM's at the nook he sent prior to his ban with what he wrote being almost sureal in it's divorce from reality and keyboard bravado.

I would say sorry he ended up on your door but it was inevitable he show up here too.

Peace Oz,

WR

It wan not a PM. Your claiming it was to have this post removed.

You were caught with the words from your own mouth. "Now you claim it was a joke".

GrowDan

I'm only offering a perspective I'm not sure you might have considered, but which I think are as worthy of consideration as your own. Clearly those who might consider having dealings with Whiterasta and nookie in the future will judge the value of each of our words. And I can assure you, I have little of the influence you suggest. I'm just a book nerd with a love for growing cactus and have absolutely no role in admin/mod of any forum whatsoever.

~Michael~

It wan not a PM. Your claiming it was to have this post removed.

You were caught with the words from your own mouth. "Now you claim it was a joke".

GrowDan

Look ignorant one, It WAS a PM to the seller and I posted what I wrote as it was a rib, a joke.No one to my knowledge said anything to 3-bay and would not anyway.Look kid if that is what you got to show your as weak as your argument.

Oh well kieke thought it was funny( the one with the auction up)

WR

Edit: I am no longer going to grace this troll with response. If any members need to know more I will gladly answer any question in a PM.I have an unpleasant history with this guy and rather than sink to his level I am backing off. Dan has too many holes in his stories that I can poke trucks through and rather than it devolve into a shitstorm. I will just let the tool run out of juice.

Again, peace Oz,

WR

Thats a very difficult issue guys.

Grow Dan, you gave the Adress to who? Whiterasta, nookie or to the ebay seller? Im a little bit confused about how that exactly happened. Is it possible that you bought something from that particular seller and the police just got the adress from ebay? Or is it possible that your raid was due to something else? You just made some very serious accusations here and you should better be 100 percent sure there. Especially if you post something like this on our board. I really dont get why you just didnt post this on the nook. Especially as it seems like you only registered here to make this single post.

And i really dont get why you attack MSS and nookie for just posting their opinion. Sure, it may be debatable if its ok to report ebay auctions or not but we´re living in a free world. And i totally understand where they are coming from as those Cactus chips are the cancer thats killing sacred cactus cultivation! It´s not the same as calling the cops on someone and i really have difficulties to believe that people like MSS have something to do with your raid. You cant punish people for not sharing your opinion and thats what you did by calling everyone a snitch who was for reporting the auction. bye Eg

Well the new recriminations against me for defending snitches are of much less concern to me than those GrowDan made earlier. And sorry jamanoid (sp?) for the earlier comments (deleted with the prior thread)...I was really really pissed off, but I am glad to see them all gone.

~Michael~

I posted it on thenook.

I posted it here because people here have a right to know also.

GrowDan

Thats a very difficult issue guys.

Grow Dan, you gave the Adress to who? Whiterasta, nookie or to the ebay seller? Im a little bit confused about how that exactly happened. Is it possible that you bought something from that particular seller and the police just got the adress from ebay? Or is it possible that your raid was due to something else? You just made some very serious accusations here and you should better be 100 percent. Especially if you post something like this on our board. I really dont get why you just didnt post this on the nook. Especially as it seems like you only registered here to make this single post.

And i really dont get why you attack MSS and nookie for just posting their opinion. Sure, it may be debatable if its ok to report ebay auctions or not but we´re living in a free world. And i totally understand where they are coming from as those Cactus chips are the cancer thats killing sacred cactus cultivation! It´s not the same as calling the cops on someone and i really have difficulties to believe that people like MSS have something to do with your raid. You cant punish people for not sharing your opinion and thats what you did by calling everyone a snitch who was for reporting the auction. bye Eg

If you tell the lie often enough even you will believe it Dan. And to make it very clear No one has ever said boo to 3-bay about anything for sale. That is what venting on the nook is for. 3-bay does a good enough job of restricting sales with out any help.

Oh and unless you can prove "the cops" came to your house shut the fuck up because your a lying sack of shit.

Ya think yer nooby ass can show up and cause a pile of shit and then point at the folks who were decent to you till you showed ass? Well I think you have underestimated the intelligence of those you wish to influence.

maybe you should explain why you of all the folks we have dealt with, you have been singled out? Jeebus dude get a grip

PS he did trades with several nookers during his short stay, I am one of them and the one who did not like what was sent so sent it back. That is why he has a particular boner to me and is trying to stir shit about me. He lashed at MSS because he was shooting PM's all over about what clones were "potent" and who had them and Michael ignored him and others did also.

WR

GrowDan just threatened me via SAB's PM. I forwarded it to Torsten.

~Michael~

Ok i just found the other thread what makes it a little bit more clear. Could you please use only one thread to talk about this issue. Otherwise it´s almost impossible to keep track.

You posted there that you gave the Adress to nookie and WR, right? Are these two the only ones you gave it to? And, do you have something to back that up? And couldnt it be a coincidence because you´ve been getting something in the mail that wasnt perfectly legal?

You also mentioned in the other thread that you never got something in return from them. Isnt it possible that customs seized one of the letters or maybe even both because they found something that wasnt legal.

The point i want to make is that there are many possible reasons for being raided. Especially if you are involved in trades of plants/seeds/plant material. You should at least provide a little bit more proof if you accuse people of snitching. It´s not that i dont believe that you´ve been raided. I just wanna see something that backs your claims up. Your comments can easily destroy the reputation of these guys. Think about the possibility that they are telling the truth and that they have nothing to do with it! bye Eg

GrowDan just threatened me via SAB's PM. I forwarded it to Torsten.

~Michael~

Don't cry now , lol.

Sure hope your ready.

GrowDan

Ok i just found the other thread what makes it a little bit more clear. Could you please use only one thread to talk about this issue. Otherwise it´s almost impossible to keep track.

You posted there that you gave the Adress to nookie and WR, right? Are these two the only ones you gave it to? And, do you have something to back that up? And couldnt it be a coincidence because you´ve been getting something in the mail that wasnt perfectly legal?

You also mentioned in the other thread that you never got something in return from them. Isnt it possible that customs seized one of the letters or maybe even both because they found something that wasnt legal.

The point i want to make is that there are many possible reasons for being raided. Especially if you are involved in trades of plants/seeds/plant material. You should at least provide a little bit more proof if you accuse people of snitching. It´s not that i dont believe that you´ve been raided. I just wanna see something that backs your claims up. Your comments can easily destroy the reputation of these guys. Think about the possibility that they are telling the truth and that they have nothing to do with it! bye Eg

I posted the info for members here to use their own judgment. It was there in their own typed words for all to see. If you don't believe me after reading that then that's fine. I posted this to warn members.

GrowDan

What are you doing GrowDan? Why? Are you so seriously intent to cause such harm? Well you've done it, and towards one completely undeserving.

ok whiterasta, thanks for clearing that up. It makes it easier to understand. I have the impression that this issue is impossible to solve because no one will be able to prove if the cops were really there and if so who sent them.

Grow Dan, dont accuse people of sending you the cops until you have definate proof who it was! And stop harassing people by pm! Seriously. This will get you booted very fast. This board is not the right place for shitstorms! bye Eg

If you tell the lie often enough even you will believe it Dan. And to make it very clear No one has ever said boo to 3-bay about anything for sale. That is what venting on the nook is for. 3-bay does a good enough job of restricting sales with out any help.

Oh and unless you can prove "the cops" came to your house shut the fuck up because your a lying sack of shit.

Ya think yer nooby ass can show up and cause a pile of shit and then point at the folks who were decent to you till you showed ass? Well I think you have underestimated the intelligence of those you wish to influence.

maybe you should explain why you of all the folks we have dealt with, you have been singled out? Jeebus dude get a grip

PS he did trades with several nookers during his short stay, I am one of them and the one who did not like what was sent so sent it back. That is why he has a particular boner to me and is trying to stir shit about me. He lashed at MSS because he was shooting PM's all over about what clones were "potent" and who had them and Michael ignored him and others did also.

WR

Your a snitch and you got caught.

I am very happy if you sent my trade back, not mad.

I am exposing you for being a snitch which you surely are. Have all your friends back you up all you want.

Growdan

sounds like a load of hearsay and slander to me, i dont know nookie but have had many conversations with whiterasta and he aint no 'snitch' as you put it.

growdan pull your head out of your arse.

for fucks sake, i am so sick to death of coming across these types of posts, the cops came knocking cause your a dodgy fuck, not because someone sent them information, whos gonna be fucked contacting police in another country.

grow a brain. it will help you in life to make wise decisions. :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

GrowDan - grow up, you have shown no evidence that WR is a snitch, you are just throwing accusations into the air. This forum is not meant to contain this kind of messages, I'm sure the mods will close this thread once they see it. It is illegal to barter with Trich material that is meant for consumption, don't play naive. You dug up your own hole, the big brother has his eyes all over, even in here. You took a risk and got busted, stop taking it on other people.

This community is for those who love to keep their plants alive and safe and we don't trade with material for consumption, take your dirty feet elsewhere.

GrowDan - grow up, you have shown no evidence that WR is a snitch, you are just throwing accusations into the air. This forum is not meant to contain this kind of messages, I'm sure the mods will close this thread once they see it. It is illegal to barter with Trich material that is meant for consumption, don't play naive. You dug up your own hole, the big brother has his eyes all over, even in here. You took a risk and got busted, stop taking it on other people.

This community is for those who love to keep their plants alive and safe and we don't trade with material for consumption, take your dirty feet elsewhere.

OK officer or should i call you Sargent?

His snitching was all there in his post. If they will snitch on a Ebayer then just think on the snitching they could be doing here.

growD

No one is snitching. It's all in your little head. You have issues with some people take it out, here is not the place.

I will say this guy has an extensive list of threatening PM's at the nook he sent prior to his ban

Wait did I miss this whilst away...GD is now banned from the nook.....?

pray.gif