The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
wyyrm

datura inoxia (?) seeds

I have two or three seed-pods of what I believe are D. inoxia, collected in Fresno, CA last spring (March 2002). If anybody would like to trade for these, I'm looking for Henbane, Ephedra, Catha edulis, Mandrake (Atropa mandragora), or almost any other entheogenic seeds. My ultimate goal is to set up a psychoactive greenhouse, any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

:huh: Edited by Rev

I'm not 100% on the species, although I remember the flowers on the plant were white. The leaves were dark green and the seeds are a light brown/tan color.

yes i'd be happy to serve you up some of the henbane seeds from my psychoactive greenhouse as a trade for some of your daturas. respond here or email me if agreeable.

...also one very good idea for a hothouse is to keep coltsfoot well away from anywhere it's roots can escape to. overhead irrigation can be useful as the temps in summer mean that you'll have to water often, if you use mini sprinklers with taps you can isolate the sections that don't need everyday watering ie cacti. benches are handy for taking cuttings etc and they also provide a shaded space to place delicate cuttings underneath. i supprt my benches with drums of water, these act as a heatsink to regulate the temps and provide water for my seedlings. for the really cold times of year you can build a mini hothouse inside the main one for a temperature increase. hope some of that proves useful.

I'd be more than happy to trade for some henbane. I just moved into a new apartment, and somehow managed to forget exactly where I tucked those pods away... But don't worry, the search continues and won't stop until I've found them (I know they're here somewhere!).

The tips on hothouse growing are indeed appreciated. At the moment, I'm planning on setting up a small indoor garden using HID lights. Unfortunately, I don't have access to anything larger than I can construct in my apartment, but eventually... :)

ok folks, I found the seeds. I have 14 grams of D. inoxia seeds to trade. Email me with your details (including what you want to trade for!) if interested. I'll divvy the 14g by the number of interested parties that respond...

so if nobody else responds i can go commercial farming with 14 grams of seed? ha.

not unless you let me work in your commercial-size datura garden, with free room and board :rolleyes: heh heh... Actually, nobody gets the whole stash: I want some for myself, too. But if nobody else wants any, I'll probably stick some extras in... :) Right now I have to be kind of cautious with those seeds, as they're my only barter material at the moment.