The Corroboree
Uncle. S

Looking for pach in WA

Hi, just wondering if anyone in WA could help me out im looking for about 2ft of pach/peruvianus or similar to purchase, midcuts are cool. I live south of the river but can travel to pick up. I also have a couple of things for trade if you would prefer. Cheers! :)

Edited by Uncle Staunch

there is a couple of nurseries that still send to WA pachanoi included...they have certification to do so PM me if want adress to best one

Hi, just wondering if anyone in WA could help me out im looking for about 2ft of pach/peruvianus or similar to purchase, midcuts are cool. I live south of the river but can travel to pick up. I also have a couple of things for trade if you would prefer. Cheers! :)

I spent some time SOR in WA and found this brilliant market stall at Melville Markets on Canning HWY . There was an old green thumb couple that were there everytime and amongst their plants there was always for sale a pachanoi. I bought a plant off them twice. Each plant was about 2 -3 feet and they only ever charged about $10 bucks or something. I tried not to look too overjoyed when buying it from them. See how you go

I know this isn't what you asked for ..

I just saw what looked like ecuadorian pach 15cm short red spines

in Bunnings last week

Shit I should have bought one...

o well

I'm from WA as well, been having some trouble finding anywhere local to find cacti.

If anyone could PM/post here any nurseries that'd be great. everyone near me seems to just sell Cereus Peruvianus and prickly pears

Looks like I will have to head to the markets in Melville.

$10, bargain.

Think I have spent more than that on San Pedro seeds