The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bushy

amanitas.... again, i know

Hey all, I am sure this sort of thing has been covered ad nauseum in the past (though if not, wahey!), but is there any convenient way to get one's hands on some amanita muscaria or pantherina in aus? I have heard that it grows wild over east, but even getting the wild psilocybes in WA has become a more risky venture, with cops (apparently) being ever-vigilant for those iconoclastic mushie-hunting bastards...

I recently watched a lecture called the "Pharmacratic Inquisition" available to download off the net (40mB Real; if you haven't seen, get it) and find myself intent upon the acquisition of these babies.. Anyone know of a site whence to order amanita spores?

Look to be available from earthpod.org here in oz.......for microscopy purposes only.

[ 13. August 2004, 21:43: Message edited by: Agamemnon ]

Maybe creach,fractal or rev might be able to help you with growing locations over your way(if they grow there?)

otherwise if you want a spore-print to look at pm me :cool:

[ 13. August 2004, 22:49: Message edited by: mescalito ]

The word is they are not found in the west. There has not been such intensive introduction of European tree species over here as in the east and I believe this has a lot to do with it.

I was looking for prints in SA around Kuitpo, Mt lofty and cherryville but no luck

was expecting more

Ed Dunkel (i think) had a successful introduction from spore solution around the roots of a tree (Birch, pine or Oak)

NE way have a look in the search engine

So if you can get spores you might get lucky

What a shit that Australia is one of if the only country to have made Amanitas illegal (Muscimol - S9)

[ 17. August 2004, 21:16: Message edited by: reville ]

Salvia, Kratom, amanitas...

jeez just about everything is illegal now... and will they ever decriminalize hemp?