The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

J?!

Hey J! I CANNOT email you for some reason man!

I have no idea why, my computer freezes every single time I try to email you!

I shipped you package awhile back....

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Let's continue this via PM.

I'm sure my PMs work here, but I can't email you.

I have no idea why.

Did you get a letter from customs or anything?

I've never dealt with Oz customs, so I don't know how it works... it's probably dead sitting in some damn customs office or something...

hmmm wots going on here.

teotz said this thread can be deleted. so why is it still here?

i can think back to countless situations where teotz asked for threads to be deleted.

... and you know, the response from torsten is always "sure, i will delete this thread", and bingo, the thread is gone. torsten is always deleting threads.

that's why whenever it comes up, he explains that he never ever deletes threads. he explains that he never deletes threads, to clarify the fact that he can, does and will.

yep.

so remember everyone, when the admin and owner constantly tell you something, there is no need to make any effort to listen, comprehend, take it on board for future situations.

i heard a story about a guy who can talk AT you for ten hours straight without even getting warmed up. i said "why would you listen to a single word the cunt says?"

sometimes that's you, teotz. without knowing the full story, i wonder why torsten has the energy for you when you won't make the tiny effort of remembering how this forum operates

You owe it to this forum to have a more coherent presence, if you are going to out-post the likes of me and the other noisy fuckers.

duno what else to say that might have an effect, that hasn't been said ten times before.

You owe it to this forum to have a more coherent presence

like that guy who can talk at people for ten hours straight, people don't want to hear your mouth until you've proven that your ears work

Actually the opposite is true.

I always ask Torsten to delete my posts and he never does.

whatever man. you seem to get some satisfaction out of being the village idiot. i'm walking away but not before reporting the above moronic post.