The Corroboree
bℓσωηG

available ,baby ferrets round 10 weeks

Hi have a few baby ferrets male and female to loving family only, prefer experienced ferret owner, i am south of perth , consider cash and or trade. post-4908-1258176878_thumb.jpg

ferretz.jpg

ferretz.jpg

stinking nasty bastids!!!

my dad used to keep them. to catch rabbits.

i have a nice scar on the back of my left hand after one took a disliking to me and latched on then shook like a snake taking a chunk of me with it. : (

im sure yours are much tamer and hygenic blow ;)

hahahahahahaha incognito lol, yes some people make the mistake of not providing them with regular meals and suffer the consequences, they dont eat much but they need to eat often because of their digestve systems, but hunting ferrets would be way more vicious as they know biting moving objects equals food... they arent scared of much and will go most any other animal if they think it will be fun ...and they do smell but dont mind it ,they have big enclosure out the back with a sandbox slide etc..only really bad when they are defensive and spray like a skunk as they are same family as skunk also otters,and weasel...this is why i say experienced prefered as some people get them for the kids thinking them to be like a rat or guinea pig or similar cute and cuddly .. hahaha they latch on alright love em, im gonna keep a few around for if there is ever a food shortage ill always be able to go rabbiting, nothing runs faster than a rabbit with a ferret up its arse =)post-4908-1258210066_thumb.jpg

20092009_006_.jpg

20092009_006_.jpg

geez i reckon i would run at a fair clip as well!

PM'd. Been waiting for babies but my girl decided to fake being pregnant :P

BTW to anyone who has had bad experiences with ferrets, I assure you if you abuse a dog and raise it to fight it will be agressive too :wink:

hahaha how cute, love them, makes me wanna move out of Queensland :( ...

yeah thats sux that theyre illegal in queensland...i heard it was because a policeman was bitten on the balls while driving one to the station ( these animals aint dumb) hahaha, but because he kicked up a stink about their viciousness it saw the laws change :(

Are you seerious? I thought it was just about wildlife conservation.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

p.s I'll keep you posted, should be able to make it down next friday...