The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MORG

High and Dry Festival

Anyone here going to this one?

http://www.highanddryfestival.net/

27-29 November

High&Dry Festival 2009.

Three full days of arts, music, camping and ridiculous fun in the most magical setting of Camp Wollimi, just two hours North of Sydney.

Spend the final weekend in November relaxing on the sandy riverbank by day and partying to some of Australia's finest independent musicians by night - what's more, High&Dry is Sydney's only BYO festival.

Expect a full-fleshed arts program too; interactive installation, twisted sculpture and cutting edge theatre.

High&Dry is not for profit, independent, and is funded one hundred per cent by its participants. That means there is no corporate or government sponsorship of any sort; every single dollar comes from the hard-earned pockets of the very same people grooving to the tunes, splashing in the river and soaking up the sunshine next to you.

thats at st albins, not too far from where i grew up. i can vouch for it being an absolutely beautiful area. don't know that much about the festival but i've heard it's good! i think it first started as an alternative to peats ridge fest when it got flooded out a few years ago, hence the name.

Anyone going should check out Slimey Things. Who says there's nothing original coming out of the local music scene?

i'm heading to this some time saturday morn' afternoon,

i live quite close so anyone who wants to meet up prior? pm me.. :)