The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tainted_Love

WTB Cactus and such

Been searching through seed & plant exchange but can't find anything locally (yes i know unfortunately I missed out on the carboot sale some members recently held :BANGHEAD2: )

Basically after Trichocereus Pachanoi as well as Lophophora Williamsii preferably cuttings, or if need be, seeds that I can pick up.

Also if anyone can lead me in the way of P. Viridis will also be greatly appreciated.

Please just hit me up with a PM and please note I'm in Perth so as I've gathered I doubt anyone over east wants to post(but I am willing to accept :) )

Oh and does anyone else wonder why in singular form it is a cact US (US being more than one person) or plural form cact I (you figure where I'm going)

Perhaps I just over analyse things but this has dwelled on me since I was like 10 years old.

Thanking you in advance.

I find people in Aust dont say cacti much,

what I mean is everyone who sees my garden says ,"shit! look at all ya cactuses.you got cactus everywhere."

But I hope you get an answer to your question.

Most everybody else is going to tell you of the current legalities of despatchin stuff to WA.

Hope you can find some locals who can help you get up to speed.

PM'd

Got any sausage plant cuts there My Caapi...?

Got any sausage plant cuts there My Caapi...?

If your refering to the Cactus i posted pics of a few months back , then yes. PM if your interested mate. M S Smith concluded that it was a Peruvianus , but who knows. hehe

Hope you can find some locals who can help you get up to speed.

Mate people around here are fucking Gods.

Within 5 minutes of posting this thread I was already making plans with a local member to get some goods( of which he pulled through very nicely, giving me a bargain price plus advice plus extras I didn't even ask/pay for) Can't get much better if you ask me.

And this is not to mention the other locals, and one Eastern Stater (willing to post), that responded within an hour or two.

All I have to say is thankyou immensely this site is almost too friendly and I am looking forward to spending alot of spare time getting to know more about plants and myself, but also the great people who roam this site.

Cheers.