The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
The Jamanoid

Hi, so...I'm here?

This is meant to be something of an intro thread, wasn't sure where exactly to put it, or even if you do those here...but yeah I'm gonna go ahead and put this here, and if it needs moving, I'm good with that.

28 yr old Sydney guy here, with chick of 27.

Enjoy cooking and have studied some commercial cookery and food prep - mainly for personal use, I don't particularly like or enjoy the art when it's part of the industry, but love cooking with/for friends and teaching what I can when I'm able.

At the moment I've finished my studies for the year and looking for work, also partially through some security training so that should help on the job front.

Come the new year 2010, I'll be re-enrolling in the next part of my course - companion animal services at TAFE p/t.

Myself and THE LADY are largely into greens more'n anything, and like to indoor garden some of our veggies.

Both of us are also advocates of healthier methods of use, such as extracts and vapourisation.

What else...I don't have a current gen gaming system which kind've pisses me off, but hey...Though a cool mate of mine is lending me his xbox360 while he hammers this HUGE rpg on PS3, so that I can play Batman: Arkham Asylum before it's too ancient. Hell yeah.

I volunteer with the S.E.S

I hope to eventually move into the role of RSPCA inspector/compliance officer, after doing my studies, maybe some shelter volunteering, and work as a security dog handler for a while.

More? I like sci-ci films, and "weird" cerebral horror.

So yeah, I've been looking into some "other" things to try and hopefully be able to look more closelyf in the future...we're not too into anything else, but shrooms were fun, salvia was just...wow... and peyote and san pedro sure sound pretty interesting..

We also garden outdoors, grow what fresh vegetables we can - even though it's only on two balconies, we do quite well.

So yeah anyways, I'll be around here'n there so I'm sure I'll talk to you all at some point.

- B.

Edited by The Jamanoid

Hey there and welcome!

theres a wealth of info hidden in these threads! its a great place!

Just a foreword of warning tho :(

There are posting rules, which you should read.. It talks about self incrimination, which is a no no here.

So, things like admitting to smoking an illegal substance, and especially growing your own, would not be looked upon kindly by some older members. (and others)

Mainly because they are tired of saying the same thing over and over to 'noobs'.. which is understandable....

But again, Welcome!!! :lol:

What else...I don't have a current gen gaming system which kind've pisses me off, but hey...Though a cool mate of mine is lending me his xbox360 while he hammers this HUGE rpg on PS3, so that I can play Batman: Arkham Asylum before it's too ancient. Hell yeah.

I lol'd at this bit. There are a few nerds about on these forums, myself included, so you'll fit right in. Just read up on the forums rules and the like and you'll have no problem! Welcome brother.

cheers

Ha, all good.

Yeah that arkham game...not sure I like it...great atmosphere and cool to have an original storyline, but not too big on the stealth thing...ah well, I'll still get through it.