The Corroboree
marsha

MAGLITE LED 4D cell brand new $50 inc batteries

i have available MAGLITE 4Dcell LED torches supplied with 4 Duracells for 50 buks, these have the led unit so are the fancy pants new ones and are over 100 buks in camping shops without batteries so if u like one pm me. they are brandnew in packets.

i have available MAGLITE 4Dcell LED torches supplied with 4 Duracells for 50 buks, these have the led unit so are the fancy pants new ones and are over 100 buks in camping shops without batteries so if u like one pm me. they are brandnew in packets.

These went on sale in Kmart and Coles about a month ago for $39. They are a very nice self defence torch with a good LED that gives twice the battery performance of a regular bulb. I bought one last week from Coles. My local Kmart had no stock, nor did it appear were getting any more in.

Edited by blog

Shopbot.com price comparison show the 4D maglite for $110.

Online shopping.com shows the 3D for $69.95.

$50 sounds like a good deal for a 4D Maglite B)

i was stoned and got 13 of them they going fast tho wich is good,arm up for the social collapse. im not making any profit from em, if u are in contact with me face to face im selling them for 40buks,i drove out woop woop to grab em all cos shops in city were cleaned out and it an effort to get em mailed out and stuff, so i chucked 10 buks to cover my cost cos i have to use internet cafe to do stuff and runabout to post office etc... just want to make them available to plant crew cos ebay mungers are cleaning up the stores i have 4 left :)

coles sale starting monday has them for $29.

I think it may depend were u are, they seem to be already on sale in NSW.

Stock up in readiness for the eventual Zombie attacks and breakdown of society.

Just got the last three from my local Coles, thanks for the tip off :)