The Corroboree
blip

How can somebody get back into the workforce with a dull resume?

you are a sweetheart apoth :wub:

Edited by lsdreamz

Send me a PM - I know of a particular agency to help you find some work that caters for people who have had a hard time due to things like anxiety issues for example to get back into the workplace.

Horticulture is struggling a lot in Sydney atm. I went in a chatted at my local garden centre and she said that 8 others have closed down in the general area and she's lucky to still be going. You can always try and now is probably the best time to get to talk\meet some managers and see whether nurseries need work as it gets closer to summer.

Maybe do a cert II which is 2 days a week I think for a semester. Cert III by memory is 3 days a week for the next semester.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

I'm pretty sure there were heaps more modules in Cert III so thats why I assumed that Cert II was only 2 days a week but you're probabaly right.

I do know that Cert III was 3 days a week for a semester doing 8:30-5:30. A spliff was always needed at one hour lunch break otherwise I'd be too compelled to go home early.

My friend got his bachelors in some IT qualification. Decided he hated the work after a year and is now doing a telecommunications engineering apprenticeship. Hes doing the technical side, apparently its pretty much like most trades, got a van and shit - just not much dirty work. But fairly shitty pay.. He seems to really like it, says its pretty diverse work and not really affected by the economy.