The Corroboree
Uncle. S

Utfse

I've been a bit crook today so spent a bit of time looking around at other similar forums... and WOW. People give approximately 1/4 of a second of thought before they post.

For example on bluelight there is a long thread about cultivating poppies, and one of the most recent posts is something like "so my friend said to plant poppies in june but its now july, should i wait until next year? Also i want to score the pods but then im worried it will damage them and they won't flower and my mum will ask me why i grew flowers that never flowered"

"hi guys i want to start growing opium poppies but i don't have a juicer, can i squeeze them by hand?"

Are people afraid of google? I now realise how lucky we are that this forum is not a huge pile of shit like every other forum! What a joke!

Yep as a noob i would agree this is a top forum with some real helpful folk. I thought i knew it all as ive been there and done that , getting old ....but there is so much more to learn ,guess im a late bloomer as it took me a while to get on the internet /too busy being feral in the wild. But im trying new things and I also dont want to ask dumb questions as i like to pretend im hell intelligent ,but what is Utfse? PEACE

what is Utfse?

Use the fucking search engine... :)

while this forum is pretty good for its scarcity of stupid UTFSE'esque posts, when they do occur they're usually fuckin corkers eh :P

Hahahahaha classic ,cool i googled it and bookmarked a dictionary type page so i can catch up with all yo hip folk type speaks ,well im only 35 but man feel so old.