The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
drugo

Hedonism or Spiritualism

post-5102-1249775981_thumb.jpg

Ok, ok, settle down rogdog, I'm just a curious goose.

post-5102-1249776043_thumb.jpg

So is it peace that you want? Well...

post-5102-1249777475_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry too.

post-5102-1249776103_thumb.jpg

Please bring the peace back :)

Haha, the peace I bring is certainly not me grovelling with flowers! OK, we got off to a bad start mooksha, but in the spirit of this great place Torsten has created, lets continue as equals. It's only natural that people with different ideas about life will have conflicting opinions. The important thing is that we bring something interesting or constructive to the corroboree, to ensure the site progresses in a positive direction.

I thought the goose photo was great!

I would like to hear more from the people who approach psychadelics from the spiritual side, because I find the experience just does what it does according to set and setting. I have stated before that I am not looking for spiritual enlightenment, but visuals flash before my eyes that make me wonder when I dabble with the plants.

Surely the folks who look for enlightenment, have some fun with the experience as well.

I think, that if you create a spiritual setting; ie. have a ceremony before using the plants, then that is the environment you create to get closer to your god.

Likewise, it you are with a bunch of friends, just hanging around or going to the pub, you will just have a fun time. (and of course a few spooky moments)

All I know, is as the doses get larger, I need to do it on my own.