The Corroboree
Gerancho

personal image probs.

Having a hard time uploading a personal image. Keeps coming up with error, contact a board admin.. I've tried small pics from the net as well as personal photos. I've read the words on attachment upload problems, still with no luck.

i had trouble with uploading bitmap images but works fine with jpeg i think bitmap images are not compatible somehow no matter what size they are. try jpeg image

I have the same problem. At first I tried different formats but then I assumed it had something to do with the amount of posts I've made. Like msgs and such aren't enabled until you have made a certain number of posts.

Anyone else have any info?

i've never noticed a personal photo in anybodies profile, ever. PD started a thread a little while ago which didn't resolve.

I am an idiot. I was trying to upload a personal pic and completely missed the whole avatar section (d'oh!). Fixed for me.

What kind of error message is it displaying?

.It says 'the upload failed, please contact a board administrator" Think i'll do just that! Have been using jpeg files too.

I am an idiot. I was trying to upload a personal pic and completely missed the whole avatar section (d'oh!). Fixed for me.

No no blue, idiot is I too! Avatar section, got ya! Now, fixed for me as well! Please excuse the waste of time. lol

it's confusing and I hope they fix that in the software. however, it has been discussed a few times, so a search of this subforum would have prevented much agony.