The Corroboree
Chiral

A thread about conspiracy theories and symbolism.

Okay so I and it would seem others here may have an interest in conspiracy theories and the use of symbolism to mark out area's for unknown reasons...The Illuminati....the Freemasons, etc etc...dig around and post what you find and try to keep it on topic....this thread may find something of relevance and of help to avoid the few that control us as drone humans....

here is one to get you all started.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOZRO2FuiKE...feature=related this part 1 so you need to go to part 2 at you tube and so on....it's actually very good and it's well worth the watch...what else have ya got too anyways... B)

I have plenty more to come...so come on and post your theories no matter how far fetched you think they may be.

H.

i used to find this site interesting http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/

ahhh yes, it's now more navigable and still highly interesting, not so much to do with human conspiracy. recommended.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

I like your idea and I was gonna start a thread like this today. I have heaps of info to put on here well worth looking at. :)

Here are some dvd's to watch for people who like to watch this sort of stuff.

illuminati_exposed1 and prt 2 Bill.S

Atlantis.Alien.Visitation.and.Genetic.Manipulation.2006

Zeitgiest, Esortic agenda and Kymatica all made by the same crew

Secret space

Illuminati whissle blower- Leo Zagami- Project camelot

Illuminati part one two and three David Ike

All are well worth watching

Edited by sharxx101

I like your idea and I was gonna start a thread like this today. I have heaps of info to put on here well worth looking at. :)

Here are some dvd's to watch for people who like to watch this sort of stuff.

illuminati_exposed1 and prt 2 Bill.S

Atlantis.Alien.Visitation.and.Genetic.Manipulation.2006

Zeitgiest, Esortic agenda and Kymatica all made by the same crew

Secret space

Illuminati whissle blower- Leo Zagami- Project camelot

Illuminati part one two and three David Ike

All are well worth watching

No offense but they are all bullshit except for most of the last part of zeitgeist IMO which was plagiarised from Bill Still (the money masters).

Leo Zagami was exposed as a fraud a long time ago many times over, david ike is a nutter, and so on...

I guess the best way to hide the most important truth in the world is to bury it really deep in bullshit, the best lie is 99% truth.

The thread is about conspiracy theories and Symbolism...no one said it has to be true or measure up to your scrutiny Baph...a lot of it is crazy wacky and hard to believe shit...

some of the symbolism is fucking unreal just like in this LINK

No offense but they are all bullshit except for most of the last part of zeitgeist

that's a hypocritical sentence...they are all...and then you say except...come on Baph...get your wording right or just buzz off and don't worry about it...post up some stupid shit that is completely paranoid ...it doesn't matter...maybe someone will get a laugh out of it as they may not have heard that particular theory.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Hey np, as long as you know your just talkin fairy tales then by all means, carry on.

No offense but they are all bullshit except for most of the last part of zeitgeist IMO which was plagiarised from Bill Still (the money masters).

Leo Zagami was exposed as a fraud a long time ago many times over, david ike is a nutter, and so on...

I guess the best way to hide the most important truth in the world is to bury it really deep in bullshit, the best lie is 99% truth.

Thats your opinion baphomet not everthing in the media is correct as you are told. Dont beleive everything you read and investigate things for yourself before you critisie things. You will see some interesting stuff on this thread.

perhaps when a source is posted, the poster could say whether they give it much credence.

i have long had a good impression of http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/ but it's more in terms of cosmic conspiracy as opposed to man-made.

Thats your opinion baphomet not everthing in the media is correct as you are told. Dont beleive everything you read and investigate things for yourself before you critisie things.

What makes you think I believe everything I'm told by the media?

And it's really not just my opinion.. I mean if you are to believe that leo the lion of salami is for real then you would have to believe his claim that he is jesus christ, that he is the prince of the illuminati who have made him their leader not only of earth but the entire universe, that skunk (the strain of dope) contains LSD, that he and president george bush carried out satanic rituals together with someone who was dead at the time, the fact that his illuminati connections told him that john kerry would be president instead of bush, you would have to ignore the fact that he has been a patient at a psychiatric hospital in Norway, that he was kicked out of (accepted) freemasonry as a first degree mason due to frequent psychotic episodes in which he threatened the lodge master, that he claimed to be a member of lodges that never existed and one that was closed down when he was barely old enough to walk, that his fake 'Monte Carlo Lodge' pass on his website actually said 'Kirby Lodge' on the inside if you looked closely (Kirby Lodge was the only real masonic lodge he was ever a member of, Monte Carlo Lodge doesn't exist) that all of the certificates that he sites as evidence of his initiation into various orders that control the world were issued by misfits who set up fake "masonic lodges" that had no affiliation with the United Grand Lodge Of England and often consisted of no more than 2 - 3 people, that all of the photo's of him with the famous people that he claims are his co conspiritors are taken at book signings and in reality these people have no idea who he is, etc, etc, etc..

Who would you like me to start on next? David Ike??

Hmm.. On second thoughts, maybe your right, perhaps I need to investigate these things further before criticising them? :huh:

You will see some interesting stuff on this thread

I look forward to it and hope to see those supposed photo's of "moloch" you mentioned elsewhere.

PS: Check THIS out, there is a wealth of very important information there, but keep your bullshit detector on cause 99% of it is crap.

Edited by baphomet

Hey Baph Like I said it is your opinion, the leo zagami video I watched had him talking about the illuminati and how Obama was going to be the next president before (he is a 32 degree freemason) I have even heard of Obama. Also he said that around 2012 there would be an african pope.

Anyways this thread is not here to argue the point its here to show some interesting stuff that doesnt make sense. But maybe I am crazy cause I see these things to be significant :lol:, but I am happy and dont give a funk if other people choose to pick at it. I will stop posting stuff like this as it is going off topic and I think you should keep on topic too baph not just ramble your own thoughts. You should have been a critic :slap:

Why have seceret societies Baph unless you wanna keep secrets from the masses! ancient knowledge that has been purposely lost in time so that a few can gain and profit from it. The symboligy in our world is very ancient and occult just open your eyes and you will see.

:)

Thats your opinion baphomet not everthing in the media is correct as you are told. Dont beleive everything you read and investigate things for yourself before you critisie things.

And it's really not just my opinion.. I mean if you are to believe that leo the lion of salami is for real then you would have to believe his claim that he is jesus christ, that he is the prince of the illuminati who have made him their leader not only of earth but the entire universe, that skunk (the strain of dope) contains LSD, that he and president george bush carried out satanic rituals together with someone who was dead at the time, the fact that his illuminati connections told him that john kerry would be president instead of bush, you would have to ignore the fact that he has been a patient at a psychiatric hospital in Norway, that he was kicked out of (accepted) freemasonry as a first degree mason due to frequent psychotic episodes in which he threatened the lodge master, that he claimed to be a member of lodges that never existed and one that was closed down when he was barely old enough to walk, that his fake 'Monte Carlo Lodge' pass on his website actually said 'Kirby Lodge' on the inside if you looked closely (Kirby Lodge was the only real masonic lodge he was ever a member of, Monte Carlo Lodge doesn't exist) that all of the certificates that he sites as evidence of his initiation into various orders that control the world were issued by misfits who set up fake "masonic lodges" that had no affiliation with the United Grand Lodge Of England and often consisted of no more than 2 - 3 people, that all of the photo's of him with the famous people that he claims are his co conspiritors are taken at book signings and in reality these people have no idea who he is, etc, etc, etc..

Hmm.. On second thoughts, maybe your right, perhaps I need to investigate these things further before criticising them? :huh:

I look forward to it and hope to see those supposed photo's of "moloch" you mentioned elsewhere.

PS: Check THIS out, there is a wealth of very important information there, but keep your bullshit detector on cause 99% of it is crap.

The symboligy in our world is very ancient and occult just open your eyes and you will see.

:)

Agreed...I haven't really got rolling on this topic yet but there is some magnificent symbolic imagery through the times humans have walked the earth...some used for secrecy and some for description of gods, plants, poisons etc etc...

I'm a little more interested in symbolism than conspiracies ...the only conspiracy I can say for sure is real is the moon landing...anyone who wants to take me on about that ...feel free as I will be able to prove without a doubt that we have never been to the moon period.

H.

A good place to start looking at Symbols is to look at the government symbols and buildings

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=occu...occult+symbols#

Videos on occult symbols that are used in the modern / new world

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=occu...=occult+symbol#

Okay I'll start the ball rolling on the Moon landing hoax with one of my favorite sites that is simply great with clips and stories and footage and pictures etc...a great site I first came across a few years ago...the airbrushing of the moons surface is quite unbelievable but you better believe it's true folks...I'm interested if Baph can debunk this conspiracy theory...the evidence is overwhelming on this hoax.

check it out... http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

H.

there is alot of disinformation out there. cia plants, agent provocateurs etc.. you have to sift through the bullshit and connect the dots for yourselves.

Research the Georgia Guidestones.

"maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature", "guide reproduction wisely", "improving fitness and diversity", "prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite", "Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts." "Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court" and others, concluding with "be not a cancer on the earth — leave room for nature — leave room for nature."

There are 2 websites i urge to all to check out thoroughly

www.infowars.com

www.thecrowhouse.com

connect the dots...

lol you driveling son a bitch. :slap:

your parents should have aborted you so we could all be spared your meaningless banter.

Hey np, as long as you know your just talkin fairy tales then by all means, carry on.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. ay baph. lol

baph, looks like you will remain asleep. I pity you and all others like you.. so willing to defend the system that enslaves them.

For symbols, occult and hidden meanings, this is where Zeitgeist producers got 90% of their information;

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/

--

Crop circle documentary;

--

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock. Very good video about the coming events, probably the most relevant video at the moment for the whole world;

--

The Legend of Atlantis: Its time to wake up. Very good, detailed video, but its really annoying to watch because the voices are delayed by 5 seconds, and it looks like its filmed in the 80s, not to mention its roughly 250 mins long. Lots of good info though;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSAGv4kUgk...&playnext=1

--

Entheogen: Awakening The Divine Within, self-explanitory, great documentary;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am1LfjqDQC8

--

The Ether Enigma, great documentary about humanitys lost connection with the spirit world;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjFzLauLwtI...&playnext=1

--

Also Alex Jones has a lot of good videos, Terrorstorm, EndGame, The Obama Deception etc.. all from infowars.com, but watch it for free on youtube.

Don't forget that 25% of this information is bullshit, try and get at least two sources of information before you take on a 'belief'.

Peace

watch, zeitgeist, the naked truth, matrix of power, esoteric agenda , the money masters ,ring of power, police state 2000, end game, 7/7 ripple effect , loose change, terrorism ,freedom to facism , secret space , shadows in motion, david icke at brixton, all jordan maxwell and william cooper videos,and the obama deception.

there is alot of disinformation out there. cia plants, agent provocateurs etc.. you have to sift through the bullshit and connect the dots for yourselves.

Research the Georgia Guidestones.

"maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature", "guide reproduction wisely", "improving fitness and diversity", "prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite", "Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts." "Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court" and others, concluding with "be not a cancer on the earth — leave room for nature — leave room for nature."

There are 2 websites i urge to all to check out thoroughly

www.infowars.com

www.thecrowhouse.com

connect the dots...

You sound like you know what you are talking about hedonix.. Would you mind giving us the names of the "agent provocateurs" and pointing us in the right direction so we are not fooled by disinformation? I mean you have given us a couple of websites and informed us about the georgia guidestones but can you take us a little deeper down the rabbit hole? What do you know about the georgia guidestones and what is your opinion of the researchers mentioned by blowng? Who are your favourite researchers and what is your view of the world, etc, please go into detail about the conspiracies you have become aware of and who you think is behind it all.

PS: What do you think about Leo Zagami? Do you think he's for real??

You sound like you know what you are talking about hedonix.. Would you mind giving us the names of the "agent provocateurs" and pointing us in the right direction so we are not fooled by disinformation? I mean you have given us a couple of websites and informed us about the georgia guidestones but can you take us a little deeper down the rabbit hole? What do you know about the georgia guidestones and what is your opinion of the researchers mentioned by blowng? Who are your favourite researchers and what is your view of the world, etc, please go into detail about the conspiracies you have become aware of and who you think is behind it all.

PS: What do you think about Leo Zagami? Do you think he's for real??

First of all baph. My apologies for being rude. it's not the way i like to act.

My older brother started me on truth information back in 2000. I have gained alot of my knowledge from him as he is a financial analyst and keeps a keen eye on American markets. There is a gent by the name of Max Keiser. he was an insider and is now not. if you check his stuff out you will notice trends a lot easier than i can explain here, right now.

I have gained alot of my knowledge also from alex jones, some from david icke (although i don't buy the shape shifters stuf) max igan. but mostly watching market trends not tending to worry too much about the vids on the net.

I would recommend growing as much fruit and veg for your family as possible, buy gold and get out of the dollar while you still can (if your in it). get your gun license, pistols and a stock pile of bullion and ammunition while you can.. legal tender silver coins. buy them.. keep them safe.

I don't claim to have the answers, just an open mind.. I have gained knowledge and am now prepared to protect my family. Ever heard of freeman/strawman by the way? canadian freeman movement? that will spin some people out..

cheers.