The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bit

Is anyone else no longer able to see the cactus forum at the nook?

In (again) before threadlock.

Did somebody seriously post a video like that? If so... link me!

You sick fuck - why would you want to see a video of something like that? :slap:

Auto-voyeuretic bestiality?

I think that over all there have been less than a dozen bans at the nook over the years, a very low amount.

Nearly always banning has to do with someone incriminating someone else on purpose or providing personal information.

In a couple of cases it has to do with spamming or trolls, but a large amount of trolling is tolerated at the nook, particularly in the Debate section.

The nook is a brave site. It isn't for swimming or dreaming or some other pathetic trick of words. It is for sharing information in a way that people can benefit. Some of the people there strike me as some of the best at what they do in the clandestine research fields. Like some of SAB the information there is also way ahead of the pack in general. While many sites are just repeating old data from studies of the 60s and 70s, the nook has many members who are cutting edge experimenters. When I find something new and exiting online that is not at the nook I start a thread there about it, so the nook also features TEKs and methods that are not exclusive but are still cutting edge. I consider it far better than neurosoup or entheogen dot.

Compared to places like the Shroomery and mycotopia I have found the nook to have less problems overall. I know of only a handful of people there who are total douchbags, but when I read threads of other forums I feel like the nook has less douchbags than most sites.

Edited by Archaea

I miss my dick jokes. Screw Pay-Pal.

Hey Pisgah :)

I finally updated one of your old threads in the ethnobotany section you should definitely check out the patent! The susto plant...Souroubia or whatever.

Also, hi. Almost Jolly Ranchers time :)

I was wondering why the forum seemed dead except for social...

I can't see the heap, the garbage can, or debates, or E&D.

But I am not supposed to see the heap, the Debates section or E&D, which means that I just can't see the garbage can.

Turns out I can see everything else, it looks pretty much the same as it did a few days ago. if you saw it then then you aren't missing anything.

edit: nevermind, sorted it out.

Edited by Alice

ALL but one of the cultivation/tek discussions subforums has disappeared, and other shit too. WTF is goin on?

"there was a paypal dispute and to get out money back some paypal reps might take a look at the site so pms for new members are gone as well as all psychoactive forums besides brewing, in case anyone has not gotten in contact w/ mods or admins..."

From daylights post (the one before your previous post in this thread mu :P)

I've actualy seen more people banned here, the nook is a very tolerant forum. You can actualy see how many banned members there are if you go to members than click th banned option in the drop down box, a whopping 22 bans of which Teotz & at least one of his his socks make up 10%, quite a few others are socks of other banned members so you can see you have to be a total douchebag extrordinaire to get banned from the Nook.

Edited by shruman

hahahahah... Oh

thanks shruman