The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
santiago

2012 end of the world

I once came up with a theory about how humans where created...beings came hear along time ago and collected samples of DNA of a lot of species of animals and plants and took them back to their their world...their technology is very advanced and they used a type of DNA modeling and mixing and matching and came up with being basically made from the DNA of all the animals they picked up for research. Once they where happy with the result they returned with an amount of these beings with basically and empty brain but with ability to build up and store information so as to learn and evolve...these beings have been back a few times to witness the project.

I had this whole theory drawn up one night during some deep acid meditation...it was the only theory I could conceivably believe as to how we became what we are today...I believe the project or experiment could be terminated at any time they wish, as the primary object would only be to see if the beings we are became capable of protecting the world we had been planted on or if we went down the road of destruction....to this day It is my theory on how humans exist...I don't fear death and don't have delusions of grandeur either...I have no time for Darwins theory or Religion...this human project looks to be a failure ....well In my eyes I think it is not of any use to keep going as I don't see us changing fast enough to protect this world....emotions and greed have lead us to our demise....one can only hope I'm wrong.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Too war of the worlds for me.

Personally i think scientists and philosophers should focus on our future rather than past if we want to keep going, long term.