The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

New Disney Film Earth....plant 1 tree per viewer...!

The new Disney film Earth looks interesting in that they plan to encourage people by pledging to plant a tree for every ticket sold on opening weekend.

http://www.nowpublic.com/environment/disne...-and-plant-tree

http://disney.go.com/disneynature/

Well it's better than your usual drivel they pump out of American film studios.

H.

i wonder how much penis the film will have.

what do you mean by that...?

does it count if i download a pirate of it?

I'm sure that this was for the opening weekend in the states so if you read the Disney site it already says that it was like 2.7million viewers on the opening weekend.....the fact is that 2.7 million trees being planted is better than none... or 2.7 million being hacked down for toilet tissue to wipe your arse.

I'm not partial either way with downloading pirated things but what I would want you to consider is if you made something creative and everyone copied it and you got nothing for your rewards ....but say the Asian DVD black market, made millions from your work and then used that money for organised crime how would you feel.

H.

If you pirate the film. Plant two trees yourself! 1 for the film and 1 for your sin :crux:

i wonder how much penis the film will have.
well i thought it was a cartoon but anyway

HAHAHAHA!!

I thought that was fuckin gold!

I haven't seen the movie, but apparently a lot of the predatory animals have their scenes toned down (assuming for kids, seeing as it's disney). That's a bit of a downer 'cause they are always really interesting parts of nature docos. And David Attenborough doesn't narrate it like he did for the series = FAIL!!