The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

$20 for your art

Hey folks. Need your help. As a few of you know I started a business some while ago and to be honest I have let it stagnate some what :S lol

One of the few things, besides messing with customs, left to do before I can start selling properly is getting a business logo. So here is the deal...

I need your creative ability to come up with a logo for my bussines and in return I will direct deposit into your account OR post cheque you a cool $20 for your services.

What I am looking for is a logo that is relatively simple, line drawing preferably, that I can use both on my site and on business cards (So it can't be ridiculously detailed and intricate), has to be mono-tone (One colour :P), and has to have my business name incorporated.

The business is kinda Psychobilly meets Metal selling band tee's, underground music, and brand such as Lucky 13 DirtyDevil etc. My original idea for a logo was based on a 1940's type tattoo, retro, which really suited the Punk/Psychobilly/Rock kinda thing.

Really looking forward to see what people come up with, and I hope that lazy bastard PD. gets onboard :P

Go nuts people, $20 could be yours...

Business name is John-Citizen Apparel

Cheers,

Gen

Edited by Genesis

I'm so clever :bong:

HAHAH... Wow we have a winner already

^^ jerk won't help me sell my guns n roses painting

Hhaha I didn't say that man. I said Guns and Roses were shit... There is a difference. Your a grumpy fella Thunder, lol

:lol:

for gnr afficionados!

scan0252_003.jpg

that! ^ unopened, plus the original painting in a frame, minus all of the logos and stuff!

how awesome is that!!

i don't even want much money for it!!!! well okay, i do.

the comic is probably fairly corny. i don't know, cuz it's unopened, but you can pick a copy up at ebay for around 20 bux i'm guessing.

if i can't pollute your webstore with gunners, i'll pollute your thread.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

hi genesis, thought i would give it a go, probably not what you had in mind but it was fun making it!!

the evil grin face was modified from a font set on this page, you should see it if you scroll down a bit http://www.fontspace.com/category/creepy. the spikes are sort of punkish i hope... nasty looking spiky thing lol!! :)

if you like them i can make them scalable/vector based so you can print them sharply at any size... anyway, all the best with your store, sounds really cool

post-1574-1239828985_thumb.png

post-1574-1239829110_thumb.png

Here ya go butt face. Just a quick skech, if ya want a good copy done gimme a yell and ill put some effort in.

post-1464-1239840245_thumb.jpg

Ya can keep ya filthy money too, just hurry up and open that freakin shop :wink:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Do I see some graff styln flowing through those letters PD? hmmm, didnt pick you for it, for some reason but then with skillz like that its no wonder.. :)

Yeh used to get into that stuff alot back in the mid 90s Andy, few pieces here and there but mainly ended up cruisin lines just taggin lol. Still feel the urge to go out these days especially when i see a row of grainies covered in throw ups and pieces. :P bit old for it now tho i reckon plus i havent done an outline for years.

if i can't pollute your webstore with gunners, i'll pollute your thread.

Your a bastard... A right bastard ahhah

Very fucking cool man. When I get shit rolling I would be happy to stock demos or EP's shirts what ever. Really dig that song Lullaby.

Play at the Noisebar much? My mate manages the joint *Is in with the cool crowd* Might come down and see you guys play :D

hi genesis, thought i would give it a go, probably not what you had in mind but it was fun making it!

Cool font man, I really dig that. Been looking for a similar one for ages. Nice logo, very punk-esqu, lol. Cheers man

Here ya go butt face.

post-1464-1239840245_thumb.jpg

Ya can keep ya filthy money too, just hurry up and open that freakin shop :wink:

Haha... Wanna tattoo my forehead man? I like it dude, I like it a lot. Very similar to what I was orig going for. No mullah? I owe ya some jars then, I'll mail a nice half dozen to ya hahah

Cheers guys,

Gen

Heya man :)

I've got a graphics tablet and do abit of design stuff in GIMP, not so sure if it'd be up your alley though as i'm more a dancehead ;-D

vixen.th.jpg

example above of something I did for myself,

I'll be happy to have a chop :D

Later