The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
devance

Sacred geomery book

http://ebooks.katz.cd/download/3020231/eBo...emple-Geometry/

I haven't read it much but there is the straight lines and circles.

Combine the two [straight line on top of a circle[one point of the circle] creates force.] one has the vortex[water]or the screw such as the propeller etc, the basis for transmission in machinery, so for guys like me that would have a better [visual start] start for a physics class instead of math equations.

Leonardi DiVinci thought so as well.

He figured out thats how the heart valve operates, even although its hard to see the liquid pulse vortexes.

Ahh Sacred Geometry!! Something alot more people should get into, especially musicians. Sacred Geometry in a nutshell is the relationship between Maths and the Universe, So much so, that once you get a grasp of it, you start seeing utter perfection everywhere, (architecture /engineering, mundane things that have 'God' in them) Another branch of this thought is the relationship between Music-Maths-Universe, Now this is really interesting stuff eg Ratios relate to chords 4:3/Perfect fourth 5:4/Major third 3:2/Perfect fifth etc. then these mathematic 'distances' correlate to distances between certain planets in our solar system! Amazing shit!! Applied to music, it could be said that playing these chords together can in a way be like dancing between the planets!.... check out anything to to with The Music of the Spheres (Musica Mundana), The Pythagorean comma. Keplar.

Ahh Sacred Geometry!! Something alot more people should get into, especially musicians. Sacred Geometry in a nutshell is the relationship between Maths and the Universe, So much so, that once you get a grasp of it, you start seeing utter perfection everywhere, (architecture /engineering, mundane things that have 'God' in them) Another branch of this thought is the relationship between Music-Maths-Universe, Now this is really interesting stuff eg Ratios relate to chords 4:3/Perfect fourth 5:4/Major third 3:2/Perfect fifth etc. then these mathematic 'distances' correlate to distances between certain planets in our solar system! Amazing shit!! Applied to music, it could be said that playing these chords together can in a way be like dancing between the planets!.... check out anything to to with The Music of the Spheres (Musica Mundana), The Pythagorean comma. Keplar.

Some very intresting writings on this topic the oldest I've read are agippas notes on it however I do rember coming across it in many writings attributed to hermitic and rosicrucian writers I haven't had a great deal of time to read the article but I believe the artistic concepts realte to the so-called golden mean ( used very prominantly by Di Vinci) , I believe some off the older cathedral Notre dame ??? are actually constructed around such principles In finding relevance to the world of mind expanding drugs and plants it would be intresting to look into subconsious application of such principles while under the influence of Psychadelics

sadly i don't know anything about this stuff and your post is interesting sethomopod but..... keppler was completely wrong re: planets distance from the sun. interesting guess but it didn't pan out. i do find it weird that there's a hexagon shape (very distinct) on the poles of one of the moons out there.

sadly i don't know anything about this stuff and your post is interesting sethomopod but..... keppler was completely wrong re: planets distance from the sun. interesting guess but it didn't pan out. i do find it weird that there's a hexagon shape (very distinct) on the poles of one of the moons out there.

True, Keplar was wrong but what he did right was open the idea to other people to take it further... For a great look at some examples (especially in relation to the hexagon) check out this link. a good read :lol:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/DP5/pattern2.htm