The Corroboree
sharxx101

Star Jasmine ID PLEASE

Question

8 answers to this question

I thought the first pic is Tabernaemontana pandacaqui, if it isnt they look very similar. Does anyone know where I can buy pandacaqui, divaricata and orientalis???

I thought the first pic is Tabernaemontana pandacaqui, if it isnt they look very similar. Does anyone know where I can buy pandacaqui, divaricata and orientalis???

the only reason i know is used to grown them at work and they were assholes to seperate them.

chinese star jasmine 180px-Confederate_Jasmine,_Star_Jasmine_(Trachelospermum_jasminoides).jpg

Edited by spudamore

trachelospermum jasminoides .....pic i

trachelospermum asiatica[?] .....pic 2

or else both are the latter......

sab has sold all of these at sometime check there.....

t s t .

Thanks

Is there any ethnobotanical use for these two Jasmine's that I have?

afaik, trachelospermum jasminoides contains ibogaine. Don't know about the other one. I don't know how much ibogaine is in the trachelospermum jasminoides, or what else is in it, so a lot of research would need to be done before anything was ingested. I'm pretty sure there was a thread here about is somewhere.

afaik, trachelospermum jasminoides contains ibogaine. Don't know about the other one. I don't know how much ibogaine is in the trachelospermum jasminoides, or what else is in it, so a lot of research would need to be done before anything was ingested. I'm pretty sure there was a thread here about is somewhere.

Thanks bud I will hit the search engine. Anyone else have info on this plant. Love the smell of the flowers!!! :wub: