The Corroboree
Rainbow13

T.Iboga & P.Viridis Live Plant Wanted 4 O/S trade

yes, we need all these law to protect us...

Damn it... it's like....

Damn.

I agree...

But... but... but...

Damn.

Edited by Teotz'

:slap:

Neo, you are possibly the most ignorant person I've ever heard in regard to quarantine laws. They are there to protect our flora and fauna - end of story. Your arguments look like a child trying to argue with a wise old man. Do yourself a favour and stop posting - even if it is only for the respect of the original poster.

Its not about being fearful of diseases coming to eradicate us, its about looking after our country's landscape and the plants and animals that are native here. Look into things like the cane toad and prickly pear and you'll get a feel for why we have such strict quarantine laws.

To be fare, I will say this, SAB and The corroboree is the shite!!! no other place could you get so more info and what not. Any where else and i be banned for just "talking" about stuff!!

So to be fare, and think you guys are about as cool as anybodies going to find anywhere in the world!!! So in that respect. I really can't bitch much.

I going to be fare and actually side with u on this. But I still think its little fruity tudie to think that in very small and healthy plants exchange I don't think there is to much of a risk of cause harm......

But I hear you, even though i don't agree with it completely. Now large scale trading, yea, I can maybe see a problem, but still, there not much you can do to stop it really.