The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet- Hope to see you there

Hi everyone I am proposing a melb meet for all SAB members. This time we will meet in the Botanical gardens and then head off to a pub (with a beer garden) for some drinks and chat, anyone know a good pub near the gardens?. I have proposed this date but it can be changed, it will be best to have it when most member can attend. Any feedback is welcome, Getting in early this time so there is plenty of notice. Please post here if you wanna come.

:rolleyes: Hope to see you there

Edited by sharxx101

Bump. Please let me know if this date is good for you. Please post here if you can make it, or what date you can make it thanks!!!

Also if you wish bring an item for trade or a freebie for a newbie!

Anyone know a good pub near the gardens that has a function room?

I wanna come!

And 3/5 is future enough for me to say I can make it.

Good on ya Sharxx!

Bump. Please let me know if this date is good for you. Please post here if you can make it, or what date you can make it thanks!!!

Also if you wish bring an item for trade or a freebie for a newbie!

Anyone know a good pub near the gardens that has a function room?

What about the Young and Jackson? Its right near Flinders, fuck awsom pub and you can walk outside, jump on the tram and go to the Gardens in like 7 mins. Or you could sit there and drink Guiness on tap :D

Gen

Ill be keen if i dont have to work. Young and Jacksons is a great pub

yeah im down for that.... garden, beers, various plant goods. wat more could you want? :lol:

What about the Young and Jackson? Its right near Flinders, fuck awsom pub and you can walk outside, jump on the tram and go to the Gardens in like 7 mins. Or you could sit there and drink Guiness on tap :D

Gen

Sounds good Gen what does everyone else think? Is there a good pub closer to the gardens? Will be good to share some brews with some good company

Edited by sharxx101

B) Hey guys!! i'm up for that

Hey what about the "Royal Hotel" in Richmond on Punt road, any one been there??

-Ballzac tell us about it

yeah ive been there lol if its the one i think it is :drool2:

Ill try and make it, dpepends on how fast mu can push my wheelchair.

:)

Edited by PD.

Sounds good to me, nice and close to the gardens too!!! :)

:)

AHAHAHAAHAHAHA. *cleans tea off the screen*

3rd of the 5th. Hopefully i'll have my shit sorted to i can make it.

cheers

FINE. I'll sit at Young and Jackson and drink alone :'( ahha Nah, I am always up for new pubs. How far from the botanicals is it? I ain't seen you since EGA man, lets hope there is more beer action this time :P

Why are you in a wheel chair man? That missus of yours finally fuck you up? If so, you probably deserved it :P I'll push you round man but you have to let me have a crack in the chair. I'll show you some leet skillz.

Gen

What does everyone think is the best pub that they would like to goto. I am gonna drive in so one with parking is good, Im easy but many a women has said that to me :bootyshake:

Edited by sharxx101

Hey man, i might add the "royal hotel" is a topless bar- its good, but the drinks are a little bit dearer

Any suggestion is good with me though, peeps were talking about going into town, thats cool with me too

What about somewhere down chapel st or on toorak road maybe?

Any where is cool with me though sharxxie, just cant wait to catch up again wit you all again :P

EDIT- oh yeah Genesis brother, cant wait to catch up with ya again man!! wicked, face book just aint enough hahahaha

save up some cool stories for then man and the first rounds on me bro!!

Edited by GREEN HOUSE AKA spice1

How does this sound we meet at the gardens then decide what pub to goto from there what does everyone think of that?

Meet around 10-11am at the gardens then head off to a pub around 2-3pm is that good for the crew??? Gives time for everyone to make it down then off for some brews!!!

Cant wait wither way to have a drink with u green house and gen! Got some prezzies for you germinator too bud. Should have some seedlings to give away for newbies!

Bump. Show of posts who is comin please! Might bring a portable barbie and have a snag or two if I can fit it in the car!

Unfair to call it a sab meet lol. More a planthead meet. I'll try and make it if i get my shit sorted out by then. Honestly some of the coolest cats i've ever met at the last meet.....not sure if i want to see them drunk :blink: haha j/k.

cheers

Unfair to call it a sab meet lol. More a planthead meet. I'll try and make it if i get my shit sorted out by then. Honestly some of the coolest cats i've ever met at the last meet.....not sure if i want to see them drunk :blink: haha j/k.

cheers

hey mate never called it a SAB meet just a meet up for SAB members other membes from other forums will be there too. More like a people and plant meet, how does that sound? Hopefully we get a day that isnt raining. Anyways will be good fun to catch up I aint gonna drink much as I have to drive! And if you are gonna have a few too many make sure you got someone sober to drive you home. I thought going to a pub would be a good idea as it maybe a bit cold around that time of year. It always is a magical season but arnt they all :lol: .

Edited by sharxx101

I'll probably come but can't be 100%...depends on how much schoolwork I have. Seeing as it's not far from me if I am too busy to make a day of it I will probably just pop over for an hour or two.