The Corroboree
blip

Shrooms - The Movie

Edited by lsdreamz

I stand by the comments i made in this thread...

Hunab's Shrooms Thread

Edited by lsdreamz

Cant help my self, i love really bad horror movies and cant wait to see this one too!!

Not out at my local store yet, they keep saying theyll get it soon.

I'm sure it couldnt be any worse than " Wong turn" or " Jeepers creepers" or "Donny Darko" :lol:

Love the trailer- the good looking chick says some thing like - " We shouldnt have done/eaten those shrooms"

Cant help my self, i love really bad horror movies and cant wait to see this one too!!

Ahhh you cant beat the old skool troma movies tradition like Toxic Avenger or Cannibal The Musical :lol:

Edited by mac

Edited by lsdreamz

I thought it was good, your usual crap horror but thats what i like. pretty predictable tho as always

it has no real re-watch potential. i thought it wasn't bad. there was a twist, and a couple of freaky scenes.

the magic mushrooms don't seem to play a big role in the story, but the movie kinda illustrates the situations where i would choose not to take mushrooms. the people had been extremely nasty to each other so relations were tense. only one of them knows anything about mushrooms but you get people eating mushrooms out of the woods and the jock guy randomly drinking a huge cup of the tea.

Yeah it was utterly terrible and they couldnt even get the habitat for liberty caps right...

I'm gonna recount on what i said in post 4!!

As far as straight to DVD movies go it wasnt even in the same ball park as 'wrong turn' or 'jeepers , it was just really boring, didnt really do anything for me at all, the inbred characters werent even that funny, total waste of money

Do yourself a favour and dont bother wit this one

I'm sure it couldnt be any worse than .. "Donny Darko" :lol:

What?!

Donny Darko is one of the best movies I've seen! shakesfist.gif

Edited by lsdreamz

awwww come on. as has been already mentioned, horror movies are 95% of the time, well, horrible. this had a twist, and a guy got a blowjob from like a pile of dirt and moss, if i interpreted the scene correctly.

Edited by lsdreamz

Personaly I like B grade horror but not B grade just because its bad but because its low budget and they tried hard and usualy wiht some interesting drug references.. LOL

Like 'Class Of Nuke'em High', that movie rocked, a highschool massarce all because someone grew some weed near a leaking nuclear facility.. LOL classic stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRtnvvXbG8g

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090849/

Or Bad Taste.. not so many drug refs but an awsome B-grade horror..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092610/