short spined peruvian, i really love this cactus it looks great i reckon

gallery_473_3_1445.jpg

another SSP shot

gallery_473_3_62553.jpg

a macro i guess, not sure though, looks interesting though this one

gallery_473_3_17853.jpg

yowie tip

gallery_473_3_10307.jpg

kai i think, lost the label looks cool with that twisted thing its got going on though

gallery_473_3_20846.jpg

another SSP

gallery_473_3_7545.jpg

SSP tip beautiful i reckon

gallery_473_3_3606.jpg

not sure what this is, peru of some kind i guess

gallery_473_3_4374.jpg

pachanoi and caapi living together

gallery_473_3_74686.jpg

That is one nice cactus collection :)

Very pretty family of cacti you have there!

I hope to have a collection like this some day :)

Awesome VS, Ive been waitin for this :)

Good to see ya got ya wang out :P

Nice pics mate, Gotta love the peru's!!! :wub:

Awesome collection dude. :worship:

Hi Velvet! I know that first Bridgesii Clone! Isnt that the very rare Eusaporus Clone RS0005 from Sticky Business? Cool Plant! bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Hi Velvet! I know that first Bridgesii Clone! Isnt that the very rare Eusaporus Clone RS0005 from Sticky Business? Cool Plant! bye Eg

EG, i don know what that clone is called, it has always captured my eye, and i have been waiting for it to get big, pretty slow grower that one but i think it probarly needs to be moved somewhere else and it is under shelter where it is at the moment. i dont know what it is called, or where it is from, i onlyknow it comes from an old collector somewhere here in melbourne. i have never heard of the eusaporus clone before, but jeez it sounds intriguing. can anyoen share more info about that particular clone?

it has a good presence that plant, the color of spines, the color of skin, its texture i got more photos of it if anyone is interested. i would love to put a name to that clone.

thanks for the comments everyone, it has been a while since i shared stuff here and thought i might just post some photos of some of the plants i got growing, my collection is small compared to other peoples but its slowly growing depsite my wifes annoyance at that fact :P they are crammed into one little space but i got plans that when they get all grown up its going to be like a fence of cactus :)

the wang is a nice pachanoi, PD you may remember that tip was white when i got it, its put on some nice color since then.

All i know is that it came from the now defunct company STICKY BUSINESS! Its a fast growing and fast rooting brigesii clone that is very desireable! Trout might be able to tell you more! The plant is pictured in the SAN PEDRO Book! bye Eg

thanks i was going to look in there when i had a chance, from some pictures i seen of it this morning it might just be that one ay.

hey, velvet, i truly enjoyed your photos, and i think i have learned something here...

the way you took this shoots brought out a new facet for me, regarding taking pictures of cacti.

i guess it's the close ups that do it for me, which are well in focus and put emphasize on the colorvariation between new and old growth.

i must admit some voyeuristic feelings overcame me, by getting so close to the soft, freshly opend, parts of your cacti, haha. :drool2:

hehehe yeah, i think that is where you see creation take place where the inside becomes the outside, i love new growth on cactus. glad you enjoyed the pics PH