The Corroboree
hutch

Swap Moon Flower seeds for ?

My moon flower is producing seed at the moment and I would be interested in swapping some of her seeds for something unusual. Moonflower are very simular to Morning Glory, the leaves are almost identical however it only flowers at night. flowers are white, abundant and about 150mm round. When the vine matures the flowers smell wonderful. Like walking past a perfume shop. I am in the wide bay region of queensland. PM me if interested.

cheers

Hutch :wink:

i'm growing alba too but i was given some seed which looked different but was said to be alba too.

so i'm curious what your seed look like?

esp are they yellowish or mostly black?

bigger than hbwr?

t s t .

i'm growing alba too but i was given some seed which looked different but was said to be alba too.

so i'm curious what your seed look like?

esp are they yellowish or mostly black?

bigger than hbwr?

t s t .

Seeds are off white, about the size of a dried pea but very solid. When you drop them on a table they bounce like little pebbles. look a bit like teeth. I have attached a photo for you. Sorry about the quality.

hbwr???? no idea what a hbwr is.

cheers

post-4370-1234743905_thumb.jpg

hbwr......hawiian baby wood rose.

thats a 5c piece right..........my seeds,both kinds are bigger ,at least double for the pale ones,maybe triple for the black ones......might be a few forms then.........

http://www.wsq.org.au/moonflower.html

t s t .

its a twenty cent peice actually, got to get a new camera or a little skill on how to operate the one I got... :rolleyes:

nice seeds. i like how they are white. im also growing some black seeds that tst sent, finally got around to planting them got a few nice plants starting to grow up now, look forward to seeing and smelling the flowers

what this plant like in terms of weed potential? the seeds would make a good necklace too, a combination of those white ones and black ones

ohh i just read that link tst posted and it shows the weediness of this plant, which answers my question