The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sharxx101

Looking for Trichocereus pachnoi monstrose and cresta

Hi everyone I am lookin for the above cacti.

Edited by sharxx101

Also looking for pachnoi monstrose, hoodia and peruvianus x jules giant. Heaps to trade or $$$

Also looking for pachnoi monstrose

Hehe, good luck bro, lemme know when ya find one! :P

Try herbalistics for TJG hybrids, he has TJG x pach that i know of or try importing some seed of the exact type you are after. Hoodia should be an easy one to track down.

Hehe, good luck bro, lemme know when ya find one! :P

Try herbalistics for TJG hybrids, he has TJG x pach that i know of or try importing some seed of the exact type you are after. Hoodia should be an easy one to track down.

Thanks bro, I thought it was worth a try. Anyone!>?

Thanks bro, I thought it was worth a try. Anyone!>?

I've got one I'd be willing to trade. Pachanoi Monstrose. I also have a little seedling of SS02 X (Juuls X Peruvianus) that came from a very reputable source I'd throw in as well. I know I'm new here, but I've been around The Nook and Shroomery forever. I'm interested in a cut or two of some of these Aussie Bridgesii cultivars I've been hearing so much about. I'd pay shipping. PM if interested.

Edited to say: The Pachanoi Monstrose cut I have available is a little scarred up, but healed well and ready to root....

post-4707-1231649380_thumb.jpg

Edited by psilocybespawn

Is not possible to import live cacti sections into Au without alot of $ and screwin around psilocybespawn. If it were so im sure we would have alot of crested and semi monstrose pachanoi plants here already as everyone seems keen to get their mits on some!

Is not possible to import live cacti sections into Au without alot of $ and screwin around psilocybespawn. If it were so im sure we would have alot of crested and semi monstrose pachanoi plants here already as everyone seems keen to get their mits on some!

Did not know that, thanks for the heads up! Nevermind my offer in that case...

Did not know that, thanks for the heads up! Nevermind my offer in that case...

Thanks for the offer psilocybespawn, but PD is right too much stuffing around and $$$ to get it in the country.

Thanks for the offer psilocybespawn, but PD is right too much stuffing around and $$$ to get it in the country.

there is a 'cucumber' strain of bridge getting around, grows quite thin but has little if an taste and is reputed to be very very 'tickle ya brain' friendly.

I'm not sure if the bridgesii var. eusaporous tastes good,but it is said to have lingering negative effects.It's also known as RS0005.

I'm not sure if the bridgesii var. eusaporous tastes good,but it is said to have lingering negative effects.It's also known as RS0005.

Thanks spun, I have given up on the bridgesii, just trying for the pedro monstrose or cresta now.

I have \"semi-monstorse\" bridgesii which is neither \"Clone B\" nor \"Clone A\" but is a different type which arose from seed at \"Lotus-land\".

I\'m not sure if the bridgesii var. eusaporous tastes good,but it is said to have lingering negative effects.It\'s also known as RS0005.

Got a link?

Link?

Edited by Teotz'

Teotz, you might want to try that link again. It doesn't seem to be working for me.

As for the crested pachanoi... its pretty common in Europe as well as in the States. Wish it were easier to get some for you. Me, I like the variegated forms of pachanoi myself, although they are prone to root rot unless grafted onto hardier stock.

Teotz, you might want to try that link again. It doesn't seem to be working for me.

As for the crested pachanoi... its pretty common in Europe as well as in the States. Wish it were easier to get some for you. Me, I like the variegated forms of pachanoi myself, although they are prone to root rot unless grafted onto hardier stock.

I love the look of the monstrose and crest pachnoi. Varigated is nice but too much time and grafting for me.

Edited by sharxx101