The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Neoshaman

Glaucium flavum, Glaucium oxylobum, Croton lechleri and Corydalis yanhusuo

trying to get as much information these plants as possible after looking into one of the above listed species there were some very intresting information about one of them i would like to pursue further.However all four have the same active constitute.

Obviously my first question would be regarding legality in NSW, I need to know restrictions regarding import of seeds anyone had any experience or know if they are available sources in Oz if not illegal of course. I see SAB has Co.Lutea but I haven't really come across much regarding this variety is it similar to the above mentioned Corydalis.

Now I'm quite aware of the active constitute of these plants but what else do they contain, anything that possibly could be dangerous or have negative side effects as well as the actives?

Anyone have experience or know of others that have done biossays on any of the above?

Edited by neoshaman

Glaucium flavum, for me anyway, has less "recreational" potential than Argemone mexicana, but with a similair "feel"....more sedating, less euphoric.

I did only try it once, i could roll a joint and make a tea right now if ya want, give real time impressions.

EDIT: Well the best i can get tonight from smoking a fair amount of the foliage is....mild, boring sedation...if that. Seems to have a mild analgesic effect, also.

I think you'd really wanna go extract on this.

Edited by Re-Grifter

i have some fresh tree celandine fruit.......bocconia frut.....?

t s t .