The Corroboree
MindExpansion

Israel conflict

There is even a documentary outlining the fact that he is a fat useless bastard isn't there?

Oh look, here it is:

Pt 1) http://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyC...ent-pt-1-5.aspx

Pt 2) http://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyC...ent-pt-2-5.aspx

Pt 3) http://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyC...ent-pt-3-5.aspx

Pt 4) http://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyC...ent-pt-4-5.aspx

Pt 5) http://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyC...ent-pt-5-5.aspx

(It's a film called 'Manufacturing Dissent' which was apparently made by a pair of LEFT WING Canadians)

Edited by baphomet

Hey dude,

From the first post of yours I ever read I knew you were someone I should avoid entering into any form of discussion with and would avoid reading your posts, the first time I read one I found myself wishing I could somehow get that part of my life back, it seemed like such wasted time, I have never read so much bullshit in all my life! I'm not just saying that to be nasty I'm being dead honest.

In fact here is the thread I'm referring to http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...&hl=crowley

Some people here no doubt think that they can't understand you because you must be really "deep" but I know it's because you have a chronic case of verbal diarrhoea, there is no sense to your ramblings at all!!

I'm even more concerned about those who claim to understand you, either they're just saying that to seem "deep" too or there are other, more serious issues IMO :wacko:

El D, this is an example of why I don't bother explaining myself or even trying to reason with people like Daffy Baphy.

Yea whatever, I shouldn't have allowed myself to get dragged into this bullshit, I've said my piece, I will let the dude have the last few profound words and allow people get back to discussing the israel conflict.

Sorry for taking it off topic.

Yea whatever, I shouldn't have allowed myself to get dragged into this bullshit, I've said my piece, I will let the dude have the last few profound words and allow people get back to discussing the israel conflict.

Sorry for taking it off topic.

How very gracious of you.

War_Theater_1_by_Chelovek.jpg

El D, did you paint this?

Have to disagree somewhat..maybe 20 yrs ago this was the case but more and more Americans are becoming politically savvy and there is a move to the left now more than ever.

Yes, they are moving to the left and they are becoming more pc than ever, which was my point. "politically savvy"? I'd say not. People just eat up the propaganda in the news media and don't question it much. Those who do question it get ignored. Only the pc point of view is presented as being acceptable.

El D, did you paint this?

No I did not, Chelovek on deviantart done it.

Anyway if baphomet is getting all antsy for my clever 'rebuttal' to his 'arguments' forget it, I'm not wasting more time, as everything i say is used against me; in yet another self referential irony overload moment baphomet attempts to shut down, not my arguments but my character in an ad hominem attack, linking to a response of mine from a totally irrelevant discussion, where all of his own input there was out of context ad hominem attacks on the crowley-meister. That almost seems like magick there, self referential irony for all of us to laugh at you until you get the joke as well, good luck baphomet. We're laughing WITH you. :wink:

Back to the discussion though. First of all, yes evil evil evil shit has been going down for god knows how long - thats the idea, the longer the turmoil the better, ideas of fault and who is the aggressor tend to get tangled in a net of constant revenge. So we can hate both groups of people for clinging to some semblance of righteousness and justice for themselves and the world in their own ideas of what that means. Blame the religion? or see the resulting religion being culturally imprinted? and the cultural imprint is kill your neighbour so i can sell you this gun.

If we are to get as self righteous about the issue like they are, how can we expect THEM to forgive each other? If all we're willing to do is continue the blame game we might finally learn the rules, or forget it all again. This shit has been going on since ever. Very clever too. Roman Empire, Nazi Germany, Modern day Israel and their puppets... the idea is to terrorise, to imprint that bloodlust for revenge, so that when the people fight back as they will, they will carry out the same brutality (and perpetuate, the hate we now have, feeling like brutally murdering those cold blooded brutal murderer bastids :wink:). They will be self righteous in their running of the world.. because the world now owes them. We can blame any 'group' of people at any time, but that's the idea, divide and conquer into mutually opposing groups, for ever and ever, amen.

Honestly.. what was the point of feeding the christians to the lions.. it subverts their own morality when that poor soul is tortured and in such a way taught the skills of torture, that evil revengeful lust for the ever elusive sense of justice. If we carry any kind of christian vigilance, it is the continual imprint of fighting back against 'the man'.. who as irony has it, we now are. Constantine never converted, he converted us, from one method of control, to a new more popular one.

Nazi Germany made it a point to be publically brutal to jews and the like. Segregated the society into parts and then started hoarding them onto trains like animals. To "accidentally" let it all slip up in the end and make us all sick to the stomach about how they systematically murdered millions of jews (maybe less; so say history revisionists but I can't even propose such a possibility.. or the political correctness police are gonna get me!!!)

We all agree with the tragedy of what had happened to them, and their constant need for compensation and feeling badness about it, almost to the point where this PC-ness clouds what is yet again going on. They are segregating the society into parts, and with recent media coverage across the globe, are making it VERY public about how brutal they chose to be (bombing schools ffs). So now it's the arabs turn to get righteously indignant and run shit for a while, until they create the next 'enemy'. It's the illusion of a power struggle, when really the emperor wears no clothes. It's just the people that can get so puppeted by these emotions that feel any sense of struggle. To the oh so evil "them" this is a carefully staged Theatre.

Take it easy guys. Not everybody agrees with 'transcendental' vibes n stuff, but know this, if you feel bad about something you have no influence over, it only influences you for the worse... IF however there is this magical IF that just feeling good can make others feel good... shiit aint it worth taking a punt?

[edit] hey baphomet, where's my thank you after i demystified that crazily deep riddle for you after you just kept asking? fucking kids!! no respect! why bother to ask if you never want to listen? do you mean to be a troll or is it an accident? peace out bruva, one love.

...and the irony loops even further as i realise, just now this whole tangent was in part majorly influenced by me giving a shit about your self-aggrandising and antagonising style of discussion in the first place. The whole argument went into full on ad hominem mode from there on, on both sides and we forgot about the issue of.. both kinda knowing whats going on here... it's evil shit. I just believe in other ways around the problem than getting your panties in a twist and chucking a tanty in an online forum. So on that note, i forget to forget, nothing is important, least of all wasting my time here on this bs.. it's good fun ejaculating my wank into the willing faces.

Edited by The Dude

Nice post ElD, except for maybe the wanking into everyone's faces bit.

Also, I just realized people may have taken that post where I said all weird stuff about deserts and calculators seriously, wasn't meant to be... not that I expect a certain little, oh shall we say... baphomet? to believe me.

Don't take any of this seriously either, or anything else I say... except the stuff that seems apparent after you stop taking it seriously, now that is serious!

*edit* Baphy, I've noticed you refer to a "that" thread in a kind of "wink wink, nudge nudge" way, but I'm not sure exactly which one you mean?

I'm guessing its the one where you got called racist and then tried to disprove it by making a series of racist comments, thus showing that you weren't racist?

I think what happens is, people just get sick of talking to a delusional racist and go away and do something more fun, which you seem to confuse with somehow "winning" an argument, or making an irrefutable point.

Have you ever noticed people start out comments to you with things like "I don't know if there's any point saying this, but..." That is because they think you are arrogant and don't listen, not because they afraid of your superior arguing skill and unassailable logical presentation of facts.

So, seeing as you keep going on about it, I have graciously provided an explanation for why I think you are a racist: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...st&p=201658

It might not seem to make sense at first, but carefully read through it a few times and I think you will get the hidden meaning.

Edited by Sublime Crime

So SC, you dont have a helicopter???, you arsehole, i really thought you were this cool dude in a helicopter cruisin around with a calculator lookn for lost matheme, mathma, mather, dudes that do sums and shit. I mean, i cant do sums and shit but i think ppl with helicopters are cool, you lied about havin a helicopter to seem like a cool dude or some calculator bearing saviour in a parched land. Ive said it before and ill say it again.......... my god i hate you.

So SC, you dont have a helicopter???, you arsehole, i really thought you were this cool dude in a helicopter cruisin around with a calculator lookn for lost matheme, mathma, mather, dudes that do sums and shit. I mean, i cant do sums and shit but i think ppl with helicopters are cool, you lied about havin a helicopter to seem like a cool dude or some calculator bearing saviour in a parched land. Ive said it before and ill say it again.......... my god i hate you.

LMAO! I love laughing! Sometimes I make myself laugh by lifting my arms straight up in the air above my head, then lowering them and leaning forward whilst forcing myself to laugh! You should try it too, after a while you start laughing for real, especially if you can convince a roomful of people to do it as well!

I wish I did have a helicopter though, I would hunt racists in it.

PS. You have to start the laugh with a noise like "AAAaaaaaaahhhHAHahahaAHHAHAA!"

Fake laughing does the same thing as real laughing... ie makes you feel great and annoys or scares the shit out of everyone else!

*edit* I don't mean I faked laughing at what you wrote, that's the funniest thing I read today so far!

*edit* Credit for this technique goes to some lecturer from my wife's time at medical school, which may explain a lot of things about doctors...

Edited by Sublime Crime

Poor me Israelite.

Sorry was that supposed to be relevant in some way, or are you just venting your hatred of Jews again?

Edited by Sublime Crime

He's too deep for you sc!! (how ironic)

Perhaps el d can try to "demystify" it by typing up another load of driveling shit so that you can both convince yourselves that you understand it?

Heheh, I got over this thread so many pages ago, now I simply have to laugh at what it has degraded into.

Peace

Rabbi urged 'no mercy' in killing of Gazans

Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:06:59 GMT

The Israeli Army's chief rabbi has caused controversy by calling on troops to 'show no mercy' in their attacks against Palestinians in Gaza.

Chief Military Rabbi Brigadier General Avi Ronzki had distributed pamphlets to Israeli troops implicitly sanctioning the killing of civilians.

"When you show mercy to a cruel enemy you are being cruel to pure and honest soldiers. These are not games at the amusement park where sportsmanship teaches one to make concessions. This is a war on murderers," the pamphlets read.

Human rights group Yesh Din has said that the pamphlet borders "on incitement and racism against the Palestinian people."

The group urged Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak and Army Chief General Gabi Ashkenazi to dismiss Ronzki.

The pamphlet also quotes statements made by Rabbi Shlomo Aviner, the extremist leader of the Jewish settlers in the West Bank - who opposes any compromise with Palestinians.

"The Palestinians claim they deserve a state here, when in reality there was never a Palestinian or Arab state within the borders of our country," the pamphlet quoted Aviner as saying.

According to the right group, the pamphlet contains "degrading and belittling messages that border on incitement and racism against the Palestinian people. These messages can be interpreted as a call to act outside of the confines of international laws of war."

Thousands of people, including women and children were killed or wounded during Israel's Operation Cast Lead in the Gaza Strip.

The Israeli Army also used banned weapons, including white phosphorous and depleted uranium, to attack targets inside the populated area.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=83782...ionid=351020202

Sorry for contributing to the wrecking of your thread ME, its just too much fun playing with Baphomet :)

EDIT: It's not good to joke about peoples mothers.

Edited by baphomet

EDIT: It's not good to joke about peoples mothers.

I wasn't joking!

Besides, inter-satellite shootouts get sticky when there's too much carnal knowledge.

Edited by Sublime Crime

I know you weren't, I was when I wrote "that's what your mom said", (I thought it was a little below the belt so I deleted it).

Edited by baphomet

I have a word puzzle for you.

Consider the Ancient Hebrews,their lord came to one of their outcasts and instructed him to build a a box from Shittim wood,Shittim being the plural of Shitta.

Shitta wood is Acacia,Cheetah lounge in Acacia today as then.

Their lord instructed one of their outcasts to build a box from the Cheetah tree.

This box was fashioned and within some stone tablets were to be deposited detailing the outcasts observations of Cheetah behaviours.

Thus the ancient Hebrews were instructed to emulate an animal behaviour.

To chase prey smaller than themselves in packs,to haul the booty out of reach of bigger animals who would fight them for it and win,and to scavenge when no one was looking and to run away if caught out.

Essentially an animist religion.

I believe that false Israel was created by politics, not god.

The true house of Israel is a lost tribe.

I support Judiasm.

Israel as exists now is Babylon itself.

I will openly condemn it's criminal unethical and inhuman action.

To chase prey smaller than themselves in packs,to haul the booty out of reach of bigger animals who would fight them for it and win,and to scavenge when no one was looking and to run away if caught out.

B)

And the entire time spraying confusing PR camouflage ink like an Octopus.

Edited by Rizla