The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

Yummy Smoke

I guess if you like flavored rolling papers than this stuff would be for you, but I dont think I know one person that has actually used flavored papers more than a few times beofre deciding that its yucko.

Why not try different flavoured fruit juices/cordials in the pipe for a similar sensation? Not sure if it'd work (or be worthwhile) but at least that way you know exactly what you're smoking thru. Would be curious to see what people think of these sort of products and how effective they are. Certainly seems like a cool idea tho :)

I guess if you like flavored rolling papers than this stuff would be for you, but I dont think I know one person that has actually used flavored papers more than a few times beofre deciding that its yucko.

I keep going back to the coconut rollies. They're niiiice as

Looks like a bit of a gimmick when you can just add whatever flavouring you like anyway (as Ace suggested). I've used flavourings in a bong before, and IMO it just tastes foul when combined with the bong water flavour. IIRC the only flavour that works okay is a drop of peppermint oil.

Sounds interesting. Popcorn flavour with corn kernels don't work y'all. Incidentally, corn kernels mould quickly in bong water.

Last christmas I put some coloured food dye in a layer of oil on top of the bong water, red in one chamber, green in the other. Christmas cheer!