The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Neoshaman

Central Coast mushrooms

I use to be aware of a few good patches locally , but after drifting out of the scene for several years now and a building development dropped dead bang where i use to find a lot , just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I have recently started studying mycology and seek to identify varities of Ps. mushrooms found in the local region :shroomer:

go for a drive, look for cows, after rain...central coast & surrounding areas have lots of great locations. lush, semi coastal rural valleys ;)

autumn is by far the best time if you're interested in Panaeolus cyanescens.

Haven't been hunting around here for ages but cubes and meanies do grow around... just gotta know where I guess.

Had some finds out macs but that was maybe 6 years ago.

go for a drive, look for cows, after rain...central coast & surrounding areas have lots of great locations. lush, semi coastal rural valleys ;)

autumn is by far the best time if you're interested in Panaeolus cyanescens.

Yeah thats what i had to do to find em last time was just being lazy i suppose , i suspect they're numerous woodchip varities down in the state forest etc. too

Haven't been hunting around here for ages but cubes and meanies do grow around... just gotta know where I guess.

Had some finds out macs but that was maybe 6 years ago.

never really seen a cube down this way it was always meanies where I use to go , me thinks me needs to do a bit of research and driving over the weekend

Gosford..Wyong up that way is central coast..and you will quiet likely find some retards up there too.

:P

H.

Gosford..Wyong up that way is central coast..and you will quiet likely find some retards up there too.

:P

H.

yeah i'd have to agree many many retards on the cc although no worse then sydney or newie