The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ion

Hello and G'day!

Hello everyone! Though I've been at the nook for many years, I'm new to the Corroboree. I have to say I'm really impressed with this place. I don't generally go to many other forums because the nook keeps me pretty busy, but since I end up linking to this place at least once a day, I finally decided to register. :lol:

You have created a truly wonderful forum here, and I hope to enjoy it for many years to come! :wub:

Hey ion, great to have you here. The nook is about the only other ethno forum I get to read regularly [even if I don't post much there]. Quite a few nookers here anyway. WELCOME!

Gday Ion, welcome aboard.

Don't get upset if I call you Ian at some stage, that's how I read it first, and that's how it'll stay :lol:

Most forms of fun are illegal in Australia (you're allowed to gamble and to go to brothels but if you're broke and partnered, it kind of limites your options ) so we have to settle for just complicated a lot of the time.

Nevertheless, I am sure you will find us a rollicking band of scallywags full of vim and roguish charm.

Oh, by the way, one of our members is a cannibal...try and work out who...you'll be pleasantly surprised.

VM

Good to see you around here Ion - I enjoy your posts and your keen desire to experiment, learn and share when I do a bit of reading at the Nook, so I hope you will bring your positive attitude to cacti (and everything) over to this wonderful forum too. I can only hope there is something that you can learn from us in the future :)