The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DreamingNagual

Kava Scedule date

Hello, I Just wanted to ask Torsten or someone from the store a small question regarding

the cut off date for the Kave scheduling Plan!

If one was to have an order placed but the payment by bank transfer

could not be made untill between 7:30am & Noon Thursday 31st July, Would the order still be considered in time and go ahead as normal?

Thankyou!

Edited by DreamingNagual

Hello, I Just wanted to ask Torsten or someone from the store a small question regarding

the cut off date for the Kave scheduling Plan!

If one was to have an order placed but the payment by bank transfer

could not be made untill between 7:30am & Noon Thursday 31st July, Would the order still be considered in time and go ahead as normal?

Thankyou!

This should really be in the legals or the site forum....

Firstly, yes, any sale made before the cut off date is valid. However, as we don't process orders every day, you MUST PM or email me and point out that a kava order is pending.

Secondly, when I first posted about the kava scheduling I had read it very carefully and posted the date. The other week I had a glance at the scheduling and the only date reference I could find was 1st of september. So, I may be wrong about the date, but haven't had time to have a proper look yet. I guess I should do that before the end of the month :rolleyes:

1st of September is the date that I am aware of as well. Not sure of the actual document where the person I was talking to has taken this date from, but it was an official gov. document at least.

We all gots a bit longer. S4 means you need to have a script to possess the material, right? What about any remaining kava from a purchase before the cut off date?

1st of September is the date that I am aware of as well

Yes, looks like I screwed up. Sorry. The date is definitely 1st of september 2008. I've just had a look at the TGA gazettal notice to confirm.

That means we'll continue selling it for a few more days until it is all gone [not much left].

S4 means you need to have a script to possess the material, right? What about any remaining kava from a purchase before the cut off date?

This was discussed in the other kava scheduling thread. As far as I know any kava in an individual's possession is fine as long as they can prove that it was obtained before the scheduling date. Any kava obtained after that date must have a script [and everyone please look at the other thread before asking about the possibilities of this as it was all discussed there].