The Corroboree
Bolwarra

Henry Cox - Pituri Thesis

As usual, mid-yearly interest in Pituringa has been rekindled smile.gif

Can anyone advise me as to the availability of this research? has it actually been published? authors whereabouts etc?

Edited by mentis epulae

Henry's thesis should [ie must] be finished by the end of the year, so it should become available whole or at least in part at some stage after. Once it is completed I'll find out more details about what the plans are.

Henry's thesis should [ie must] be finished by the end of the year, so it should become available whole or at least in part at some stage after. Once it is completed I'll find out more details about what the plans are.

Cool, thanks for the update.

./patiently awaits...

yes, apparently progressing well and due soon. will be speaking to him shortly so will get more info then.

bumpity bump

That was rather blunt.

I've been hanging out for this ever since i heard it was a reality. Exciting stuff...Kudos to Henry.

Updates appreciated.

yes i too am keen to hear more about henry's work, he does some good stuff, if his thesis is ever made public i would love to be able to read it.

I had hoped for henry to be at EGA, but it didn't work out. will try to get in touch with him in the new year and see how things are progressing.