The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Humanmolecule

Anyone in melbourne with house stuff to give away, i need!

Just found myself a wicked house in carlton, unfortunatly it's devoid of furniture (and i'm virtually broke).. If anyone has stuff lying around that they don't need that would be useful for a new house, or lives in carlton (near neill st) and has seen shit lying on the side of the road for collection, please be in touch and we can arrange an energy exchange of some kind.. And you'll have an automatic invite to my housewarming.. should be fun! Anyways just thought i'd put it out there.. Peace!! (p.s. will be working on a garden at my new home in the next few months, any information to plantlife in melbourne would be great and can be traded for plant-space in sunshine!)

From another forum..

20/21/22 JULY : FREE Household STUFF FOR THE TAKING @ FERNTREE GULLY

the garage sale was alright.. good turnout.. not great.. theres still HEAPS of stuff..

So if you in the area… Ferntree Gully…...or would like to go for a drive.. live in Melbourne .. You can come over and grab what you want.. Gold coin donations or FREE .. cuz .. tomorrow the 4m skip bin arrives…... and i be calling the Op shops..

Loads of good clothes..Nice kitchen house stuff.. even desks..34cm tvs .. you get the picture…

come and get it..before it ends up as landfill…..

SPREAD THE WORD OZTRANCE MELBOURNIANS (or if u know ppl in melb/area that would be interested….)

THE 4m skip (big rubbish bin) has been ordered to arrive tomorrow 21/22 and they take it away Wednesday 23 July.

those interested contact me (dos/webby) on 0414261893 for the address

*double post*

Edited by alkatrope

i was just about to recommend a freecycle group but it seems you beat me to it