The Corroboree
PhantomTurkey

Prescription medication interaction question

I have to go on Xanax for a few days.

I have Damiana, Skullcap, Wormwood, Wild Opium Lettuce, Passion Flower, Valerian, Lions Tail and Mugwort in my system.

How long should I wait to start my course of medication? I'd like to have these out of my system to avoid any unpleasant interactions.

Thanks in advance.

I have to go on Xanax for a few days.

I have Damiana, Skullcap, Wormwood, Wild Opium Lettuce, Passion Flower, Valerian, Lions Tail and Mugwort in my system.

How long should I wait to start my course of medication? I'd like to have these out of my system to avoid any unpleasant interactions.

Thanks in advance.

likely be CYP450 inhibition potentiation and some GABAergic synergy between many of those herbs, Id just try half the dose, mite turn out to be a good way to not take so much aplraz at one time ;)

Please explain your comment further it went over my head.

I am planning on getting sedative/tranquillizer herb chemicals out of my system before going on xanax...question is how long should I wait before starting my course of medication..?

residues of those herbs may increase the potency of your xanax to some degree. It wouldn't be by much and as conan suggested, if you start off on a half dose you should soon work out what your next dose should be.

Residual effect of those herbs would be minor and short lived.