The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PD.

Greenhouse paints

If this be in the wrong forum, then move it sina, or spank me into submission, your choice.

"Coolshade"

Anyone ever had any experience with this sort of thing, is freakin hot here in summer so i think it would be a good idea. Being the tight arse i am i would like to hear of other success or failure in regards to usin such a thing on a greenhouse before i commit what is prolly a very small fee on actually purchasing some.

Only ever used a suspension of lime which works well, and washes off on its own with a lot of rain. usually only need to apply once beginning spring and again in summer, not very good for your sprayer though, that paint looks alot better!

if you could these screens are excellent!

http://www.svensson.com.au/pages/products/...on_screens.html

Edited by toby

Can you tell us more about the lime trick?

I learned it off an old italian tomato grower, for big houses you have a 44 gallon drum with water and somewhere between 1 and 2 25l bags of lime, one person stirs the drum during spraying, a shade cloth filter is used on the sucking side of the pump,

You can find a 5l sprayer at bunnings though, add the shade cloth filter and its perfect for little poly houses at home! hand held so you can keep it agitated.