The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ozzy

h&c

if its only h&c's you want i will be glad to send you some again as i have nothing to hide this end.if you want some more let me know and ill send them ok.

yes please some h&c would be neato. bit late for this season but i could keep them in the fridge until next winter. did you plant those gigants?

hey Ozzy,

or last trade was not a success but i hope we are ever friends...

i have some H&C seeds but in small amount, i can't send some to the people asking me.

a little of yours is maybe the solution.. if this time the package is not catch by someone...

is it possible Ozzy ?

i did plant them but got no plants,maybe wrong time of the year.ill wait till it gets cooler.

and VINS i can send you another lot,i still have your address and ill do it this week.i read somewhere you wanted greek poppies,well my dad brought some back many many years ago from greece,but the are Flanders type poppies,red with black eyes not the somni type(rhoeas)i think so if you want then ill send them too.i would have thought in France you would have plenty of that type

thanks Ozzy,

i really hope no matter this time! do you need money for the stemp ?

about the greek poppy, i surch an old somni type (i have read about it ),thanks for the flanders offers but don't send it.

if you need my addy or anything else, e-mail me.

Vin's

hey dragon i will send you some h&c's this week now that xmas is over so you will get them next week sometime ok.