The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

Finally, a way out...

Wow. The only thing missing are the chocolate rivers and rainbow butterflies.

Nah sounds pretty cool,cept for the fact that the colony would be run by the cryogenicly frozen head (severed) of Richard bransons. sounds pretty Total Recall.. I LIKE IT.

Has anyone signed the pioneer sheet?

wTF? Is this real? I feel like I haven't actually woken up yet... surely this is some kind of ironic hoax?

*EDIT* Oh yeah, April Fool's Day... nice one guys, I am fucking relieved I didn't actually pass into the twilight zone.

Edited by IllegalBrain

^ it came out on 01/04.......

take the aptitude test.....it gives some fun results. Mine:

Congratulations -- you are ideally suited to be a Virgle Pioneer; so ideally so, in fact, that one wonders why you aren't already living on a remote South Pacific island, serving as a biosphere test subject, washing dishes at a North Pole research station during the depths of winter or writing a highly intelligent, articulate political blog. At any rate, we want you for one of our upcoming Virgle launches. You'll love it -- the pay is great, the view from the spaceport should be spectacular, and we're told that algae and spirulina actually start to taste good after the hundredth consecutive day. Anyway, if you want to give Virgle a try, you can submit your video here.

Amusing that they preface the plan to colonise Mars with an unapologetic confession that we've wrecked the Earth up pretty well.

Yeah cough that is why I was so spun out, because Branson is like a big green goody goody.

And here i was thinking it was real, damn i feel like an idiot lol (please dont msg confirming that i am)

Isn't that what the edit function is for? Covering up embarrassing mistakes?

Um, right? Guys?!

*stony silence*

Guest Øskorei
And here i was thinking it was real, damn i feel like an idiot

Mate, it was all about market expectations........