The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ENtiTY

Nursery's in Byron Bay?

Are there any interesting ethno nursery's in the Byron Bay area? I'm here till Friday and keen tho check out whats about :)

Also whats the road like into SAB Nursery at the moment? Would love to visit being in the area but I'm traveling in a sedan not a 4WD and the site says that the road is washed out.

Thanx

Whats of greater concern are the killer miniature animals

lucythepony1.jpg

LOL, road is fine unless you have a road hugging sedan or are a crap driver on dirt roads. Just make sure you print out the directions from the site as we are well hidden. I've you're going past a stripey mini cow you are on the right track :wink:

Just make sure you print out the directions from the site as we are well hidden. I've you're going past a stripey mini cow you are on the right track :wink:

LOL, classic. :P

Thanx T :).

Didn't get the chance to check the forum before returning home and I didn't end up having time to visit anyway in the end. Out voted by the female population 2 to 1 :P. Visiting the SAB Nursery was one of the exciting aspects of the trip for me, never mind my missus loves it down that way so we'll be back before long :wink: Hopefully it doesn't rain 4 out of the 6 days we're there next time :BANGHEAD2: .

The Channon markets and Nimbin were interesting, found some less common ethnos around those parts :wink: Nimbin sure is a unique lil town lol. Oh and for anybody who decides to visit Nimbin, don't bother buying the "Anzac" (aka Hash) cookies that will repeatedly be offered to you for 3 for $10, cos Anzac cookies are all they are :wave-finger: .

Anyway those parts are nice area of Australia.

pitty you got ripped off with the cookies, my experience is totaly the other way round, i purchased cookies for next to nothing, and expected not much to happen, but got totaly wasted. but sure, you have to know who to buy from!

What ph said.

The stuff on the street is mostly for tourists who spend 3 hours and 30 bucks there, and never return. If you buy on the street, tourist grade is what you will definitely get.

I took a road trip to Nimbin last year and was stunned a place like that exists in Australia.

Seems the cookies depend on who you get them off.