The Corroboree
Spoonman

a.obtusifolia sources

LOL........

great first post man. :rolleyes:

id say one of the best ever. i recommend u or a mod delete /edit ur post.

I have been on this forum for almost a year now. Although this is my first post it hasn't been out of haste. I have done a lot of research and am almost using this as a last resort. Even though i have edited it slighty it is no different than any of the other topics in this category...in fact according to the title (of the category), thats what it's for :scratchhead:

just find one and ring bark it.

Thats what i don't want to do. I have had a good look around and am finding it hard to find them let alone dead or broken branches. I thought there might be a few people kicking around that have planted their own trees like myself who were alot further into the growth cycle who could maybe share. It seems all i'm going to get is non-helpful posts. :(

What on earth would you want obtusifolia material for??

Some naughty people extract naughty substances from the bark etc. But since you have been around these parts for a year or so you would know this is illegal as is being in possesion of material containing such substances and also know not to incriminate yourself on the forum because thats against forum rules aside from common sence :wink:.

So what do you want obtusi material for if not for anything illegal? :scratchhead:

Take a look at this thread if you are wondering why you got the response you have. You basically just stumbled into the middle of a war zone with a flashing light on your head and a big sign on your back saying "SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME!" written in big bold letters.

Edited by Harry