The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
-YT-

Salvia Apiana

Was after some Salvia Apiana Plants/seedlings if anyone has any spare or can get any. I know herbalistics did have them but ran out, im ordering seed but would be keen for a nice plant or two. Any help would be most appreciated amigos :)

Have cactus cuttings/seed etc to trade

Edited by -YT-

hey YT! ive got a plant starting to go in to flower now so i should be able to help with some seed in a while if you're still looking :)

edit: woops ok just noticed you're after plants :P well offer stands if u need anyway ha

Edited by ajna

Seed would be great brotha i wouldnt say no at all :) Im going to collect some seed from the local bot gardens but that probably wont be for a few more weeks yet. The more seed i get means the more plants hopefully and i only need a couple so whatever is left ill put on here.

seedis cheap from sacredsucculents inquire at [email protected], cantsee any prob listing it its on the net anyways. more smudge sticks the better!! great in a curry to. thanks tripitaka.

seedis cheap from sacredsucculents inquire at [email protected], cantsee any prob listing it its on the net anyways. more smudge sticks the better!! great in a curry to. thanks tripitaka.

A freind of mine had a very profound 'energy clearing' or 'unblocking' experience facilitated by this pretty wise dude as he wafted I'm pretty sure the same type of Sage smoke all over him. I myself felt a bit of a 'clensing' going on, but nothing like the experience my friend tells me of. I guess what I mean to say is that in the right mindset, given the right suggestion, subtle things like fragrances can make a PROFOUND difference and this type of ceremonial use of the smoke with full reverence and respect should not be easily dismissed.

I found an EGA talk really interesting when someone suggested (i think) that ALL psycho-active compunds are a natural byproduct of fragrances in flowers. Think of the sticky icky, where smell/taste indicates a difference of effect or the yummy smelling Sassafras, that smells almost as nice as the experience had with a product made from this essential oil. Anyway if Psycho-Active chemicals purified and extracted from fragrances have such strong effects, I do not see why simple unextracted or unrefined fragrances cannot also alter ones state of mind. Also fits well in a kind of synchromystic symbolic reality where we are now ready to 'flower', and we get our stimulus to do so from flower fragrances.

-wow, I'll try to leave the tangents to a mimimum. Anyhow, YT if you end up with any spare seed I'll happily take some off you, and think of more trades I owe you for your brilliant generosity.

It certainly is a brilliant smudge, El Duder no worries man ill chuck ya some seed when i get some and even some seedlings however long they take :)

Hey YT the botanic gardens had some for sale for $5 last weekend from a little stall near the main gate on plane tree drive. I went to buy it but couldn't find anyone to take my money :blink: there's a good chance the stall is still there...

and that there's still no one to take the money!

heh heh nice cheers MM ill try and make it down one weekend hopefully they still have a few and someone to give money too :lol:

Same deal here actually... I'm pretty keen on getting some of these.

If anybody has seedlings or cuttings they wanna trade let me know. Can trade you sage for sage if that is what is desired.

--Chris.